User Reviews for Imodium to treat Diarrhea, Chronic

Imodium Rating Summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Diarrhea, Chronic.

Reviews for Imodium

"I have IBS and had a bad flare up. 4 weeks of tests and constant diarrhea, they finally confirmed there was no infection so allowed me to take Immodium. I chose the plus comfort as I also have stomach pains. Followed instructions and took 2, I don't mean to be crude, but I am elated to say that the next day I managed a normal BM for the first time in a month! Not noticed any help with the stomach pains/bloating but has definitely helped the flare up!"

Oblong (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

"I felt better about 3 hours after taking 2 tablets. Still have a slight problem though but will be taking one more twice a day and I expect to feel much better then."

John W the Brit January 15, 2018

"I have IBS plus I'm lactose intolerant and have struggled with this for 5 years now so far and for 3 years I was unable to enjoy a meal because as soon as I ate, I was in the bathroom. When I take imodium now for the past 2 years, I can actually eat meals and it wont bother my stomach. I feel normal and go to the bathroom normally but if I miss a day and don't take the pills, I am back to going to the bathroom after every meal. Imodium has really helped me. Especially when it triggers in the morning, so it helps me to be able to go to work at 5am. There are somedays I didn't have pills and could not go into work because I could not stop using the bathroom. I love imodium!"

Nessaa (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 7, 2017

"I had 18" of my large intestines removed a year ago. I still had Diarrhea bad. I took Imodium and was so happy I feel normal. Something I can't drink is Beer. )-: That is ok with me. I only take it every other day. I am a happy camper."

SurBig January 16, 2017

"This is the only product that has worked for me. Can you please improve the taste. Thank You."

Cynthia McManus February 16, 2016

"I have had chronic diarrhea for 20 years. I could not eat without experiencing diarrhea, had accidents in public places. The first thing I did when entering a new building was locate the restroom. I frequently had to leave my classroom unattended to run--no running would have been disastrous--carefully walk to the nearest restroom and have embarrassingly flatulent and explosive bouts of diarrhea. I finally started self-medicating, taking one tablet in the morning and one before supper. I have two normal bowel motions a day. No more diarrhea now. My life has changed!"

So relieved! (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 12, 2012