User Reviews for Lithium Carbonate ER

Bipolar Disorder
7.3

Summary of Lithium Carbonate ER reviews 7.6 3 reviews

Reviews for Lithium Carbonate ER

For Bipolar Disorder "I started on 150mg then switched to ER, I'm at 600mg heading for 900mg now and I have to say, you HAVE to give this drug time. I was anal retentive and a perfectionist with a lot of anxiety and depression. It was also easy to manipulate me because I had such low self-esteem at the time. I'd constantly find myself befriending those who had just as low self-esteem and those who liked to undermine me. Since I started, I started to grow a backbone and it scared a lot of the people who had this control on me. I've thankfully removed these toxic people from my life and have gradually brought in people who want the best for me. It really is a good mood stabilizer. What I do feel bad about today is that the friendships I lost because I wasn't on this drug previously to prevent me from doing something stupid."

BiPolar Bear December 10, 2018

For Bipolar Disorder "I was originally diagnosed with PMDD, but my doctor suggested I might actually have Bipolar Disorder Type 2 since I get seasonal depression. Sometimes I actually enjoyed my hypomania, but I had crippling anxiety and suicidal ideation that were difficult to live with. I started with 600mg and hated the side effects of lithium at first. The first two months were rough- I couldn't sleep because I had to urinate so often. I wanted to stop but didn't. My doc changed my dosage to 450mg ER and I love it. I am not the high-strung perfectionist I used to be. I feel peaceful and stable. It's actually kind of weird, but I would never want to go back. GIVE IT TIME, ADJUST DOSAGE! :)"

BANANARAMA!!! (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 5, 2018

For Bipolar Disorder "I had high hopes for this drug as I had heard so many great things about it especially for people who are seriously in the throes of major depression and/or have and are experiencing a lot in their lives on a regular. However, sadly it really didn't do much for me. I just felt flat, not happy, not sad but still sad if that makes any sense, and somewhat neutral. Now I thought that I would prefer to be neutral but it's like I didn't care, didn't feel, everything was whatever. On top of that it made me go to the bathroom a lot. I already drink about 6-8 bottles per day and had had to go up to 8-10. My system just couldn't handle this drug and like I said, no real relief. I also want to add that this was my second time trying this drug and likely my last. Additionally, the 1st time I was prescribed 600mg, the second time 1200mg. Didn't matter either way, it just makes me not care and that's already part of my problem."

LdyLamentine (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 25, 2018

For Cluster Headaches "I've suffered Clusters for 30 years and have tried most meds, this is the first that has worked without massive doses of Prednisone , Indomethacin and O2."

Skirch (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 5, 2017