User Reviews for Lithium Carbonate ER

Bipolar Disorder

1 review 30 medications

Reviews for Lithium Carbonate ER

For Bipolar Disorder "I had high hopes for this drug as I had heard so many great things about it especially for people who are seriously in the throes of major depression and/or have and are experiencing a lot in their lives on a regular. However, sadly it really didn't do much for me. I just felt flat, not happy, not sad but still sad if that makes any sense, and somewhat neutral. Now I thought that I would prefer to be neutral but it's like I didn't care, didn't feel, everything was whatever. On top of that it made me go to the bathroom a lot. I already drink about 6-8 bottles per day and had had to go up to 8-10. My system just couldn't handle this drug and like I said, no real relief. I also want to add that this was my second time trying this drug and likely my last. Additionally, the 1st time I was prescribed 600mg, the second time 1200mg. Didn't matter either way, it just makes me not care and that's already part of my problem."

LdyLamentine (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 25, 2018

For Cluster Headaches "I've suffered Clusters for 30 years and have tried most meds, this is the first that has worked without massive doses of Prednisone , Indomethacin and O2."

Skirch (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 5, 2017