User Reviews for Levothyrox

Underactive Thyroid
4.8

Summary of Levothyrox reviews 5.6 3 reviews

Reviews for Levothyrox

For Underactive Thyroid "I have only 3 days in this medicine since I have the short thyroid, it does not produce enough. I must say that before being in this medicine I had never felt any discomfort but once on this at a high dose 112mcg on the second day I had palpitations and shortness of breath. I had to go to an emergency room. Then the nervousness began, anxiety, I lowered the dose to 50mcg and began to feel on the third day of using it in 50mcg, I have sunstroke inside me, something hot, muscle aches, headaches, chills at night, sweat on the hand and legs. It's the worst feeling I've had. I went to emergency room and they just tell me that this medication can give these side effects until the hormone is regulated and then everything goes back to normal - until then I can feel this. I told him to switch to the zyntroid brand and use 25mcg to see if the situation improves."

Ocasio May 11, 2018

For Underactive Thyroid "I love it but my doctor want's to take me off of it ."

yel October 15, 2015

For Underactive Thyroid "Been on this med over 5yrs and still don't feel better at all. I still continue to lose lots of hair daily and have sleep problems and can't lose weight."

Sari77 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 18, 2015