User Reviews for Levothroid

Learn more about Levothroid.

Reviews for Levothroid to treat Underactive Thyroid

"After two months I am still nauseous all day after taking the medicine. I've lost 30 lbs and when I tried to donate blood to hit the ten gallon lifetime, my iron levels were very low. Have never had a problem with my iron levels."

Maggie4444 September 24, 2015

"I suffered from severe muscle pains/joint pains, which I had been having for about a year, increasing in intensity, until I even had a few mornings where it was difficult getting out of bed. My doctor did extensive labs. Everything was normal except my thyroid which was VERY low. Two weeks after beginning Levothroid, 95% of my pain had vanished."

magicmardi April 20, 2010

100 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"My doctor has increased the dose several times but I still do not feel that it has made me feel totally better."

deputize December 29, 2008

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate