User Reviews for Eutroxsig

TSH Suppression 1 reviews 25 medications

Underactive Thyroid 1 reviews 31 medications

Summary of Eutroxsig reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Eutroxsig

For Underactive Thyroid "I felt obliged to review Eutroxsig, as majority of the medicine reviews you see on the web are negative. I get that certain drugs affect people differently and we want to talk about our experiences - the good and the bad. Eutroxsig for me, has been great. It took a few months before I could notice any difference. I used to feel tired every day with an awful "hangover" feeling - and I really haven't had a day like that since. I take 50 micrograms each morning before I go for a 30 minute walk. I wait another 30 minutes before eating breakfast, and I don't take any vitamins until I've eaten lunch. I found that it makes me constipated, however taking Metamucil once per day really helps with that. It's so good to feel normal again."

MishMash11 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 23, 2016

For TSH Suppression "I had a total thyroid removal after cancer was found, five years ago. I also lost 2 out of 4 parathyroid glands in the operation which depletes my calcium intake. Please be aware we need our thyroids to survive if you stop medication and don't have enough supply naturally you will get very ill within a short period and end up getting something like pneumonia and possibly die. I have been on it 5 years now and have slowly and steadily gained weight, this could be aging, having children, etc. But have spoken to others who also tried to get weight off and couldn't do anything about it even with a personal trainer!. I am on 200mg a day for 6 days a week to suppress my TSH to stop cancer cells growing again."

heidihoe April 30, 2010