User Reviews for EContra EZ

Emergency Contraception   4.8

Reviews for EContra EZ

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month December 3, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “I promised that I'd write a reviews if IT WORKED. At 1am I was reading results like this and freaked out, especially when I read less expensive brands didn't work as well. And, a lot of the reviews I read weren't that detailed. I am 19 and had sex on the November 19th (the 11 day of my cycle, day 15 being the day of my fertile window). The condom entirely broke and he came inside of me. I took the pill within 2 hours. But, it worked. However, I will say that I had terrible side effect symptoms. I was in the bathroom one whole night throwing up and was nauseous for 5 days straight. A lot of the symptoms seemed like pre-pregnant symptoms so I freaked out. It was a week early and I usually have regular schedules! There is so much stigma and everyone makes mistakes. I know the fear of pregnancy scares and so do the rest of these women posting. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Best of luck and lots of love.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 7, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “Took this pill after unprotected sex on ovulation day, & here I am 4 weeks pregnant sitting in planned parenthood. I know plan B’s don’t work during ovulation, but do as you please with this information. Best out would probably be going to get an emergency contraceptive. Good luck.”

Mysterious1838592 · Taken for less than 1 month October 1, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “Took this pill two days ago, I have never been sick off a plan-B pill but this pill is a different story. Have a migraine, stomach problems and feel dizzy to where I almost pass out. If you have the money get a plan b this pill is awful. I have no idea if this pill is even effective.”

T · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “I took Econtra EZ the next day after unprotected sex. Although, I was already ovulating and I am indeed 8 weeks pregnant. Remember emergency contraceptives do NOT work if you are ovulating.”

Haley · Taken for less than 1 month February 20, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “So I promised myself I would come back and share my experience once this pill worked. To the person reading this right now, I was in your shoes just 2 days ago. Relax, what'll happen will happen, but also believe that this pill will work. So on the 19th of January, I had unprotected sex with my friend and he didn't pull out. I freaked, and ended up taking the pill 6 hours later. Then I wanted to see how efficient this pill was, and started to read reviews and freak myself out. DON'T DO THIS! All your doing is causing yourself un-needed stress! A week later, I started spotting/got my period? I wasn't sure what it was at the time. I did more research and thought it might be implantation, which it wasn't. It's crazy cause my body started to fall for it too. I started getting nauseas, and tired, and my period didn't come up until the day before yesterday. So basically, relax! You're going to be fine! Stop reading these insane reviews!”

Mel January 6, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “First time taking Econtra EZ my depression was at it’s worst. I couldn’t get out of bed, ended up having an ectopic pregnancy but I did take it the 2nd day. A year later, and I’m faced with the same brand from planned parenthood. I’m currently so depressed. I haven’t felt this way since the last time I took it.”

Miki · Taken for less than 1 month December 25, 2019

For Emergency Contraception: “Took it after an accident and I was so worried it wouldn't work because I was potentially ovulating. My period came right on time with terrible cramps but it's better than dealing with a baby for 9 months.”

Ss June 1, 2019

For Emergency Contraception: “ I have never had any anxiety attacks until after taking this, it’s scary, makes your head spin, and I’m not one to go to the ER.”

daisy · Taken for less than 1 month April 30, 2019

For Emergency Contraception: “Took it 30 minutes after it happened and got my period 5 days later, a week before I was supposed to. Mild cramping and tenderness but I'd take it over being pregnant any day. God bless this medication.”

S October 22, 2018

For Emergency Contraception: “Horrible side effects - increased depression and anxiety that lasted for weeks after I took the pill. I thought I understood the side effects before taking it, but that wasn't the case. My period was also nearly 3 months late, but the pill indeed worked when I took it in the time frame (I took it within 12 hours). Never again with this brand in my experience, but it does work.”

AmandaBby December 5, 2017

For Emergency Contraception: “I had protected sex the condom slipped off I went to planned on November 27 an had just started my monthly cycle on November 23 and me and my boyfriend had on protected sex on November 30 I had three pregnancy tests since then I have no bleeding as of yet. Is this normal I'm freaking out some one please help me out”

dumbluckchuck · Taken for less than 1 month August 3, 2017

For Emergency Contraception: “I took this contraceptive last Tuesday (July 25th) and I got my period August 1(yesterday) I took it within the first 24 hours and am thanking my lucky stars I don't have a babe on the way. After reading review after review, I scared myself into thinking that generic Plan B is not as effective but that's simply not true (compare the ingredients, they're basically identical) Plus, Plan B has been around long enough that other companies are able to get the formula on how to make it. I would recommend this product and as always, remember the sooner you take it the more effective it will be. It also depends on where you're at in your cycle. Good luck to any ladies out there freaking out, losing z's!”

Lizzyyyyyt June 1, 2017

For Emergency Contraception: “I had unprotected sex yesterday. Today I went to the clinic and got this econtra ez pill. I never took this one before, I usually get plan b one step. After I took the pill, I got dizzy and had a headache the whole day. I'm not sure if this pill is going to work. Can someone please tell me ? Should I take another emergency contraceptive pill ?”

Lauuurennnnn May 15, 2017

For Emergency Contraception: “Can I give this medication something lower than a 1? I took it within a half out of intercourse and I still became pregnant from this encounter. Some changes need to be made or this pill SHOULD NOT be sold to women. Especially in COLLEGE health clinics! This pill is garbage.”

lillyyyyy April 4, 2017

For Emergency Contraception: “Unprotected sex two days after my period ended, within 30 mins I took econtra ez. I am incredibly worried due to rumors that generic brands of plan b don't work. I don't know anyone who's ever taken this pill and I'm absolutely freaking out. Should I go buy regular plan b and take that to?”

ladiikj February 9, 2017

For Emergency Contraception: “I took econtra EZ last Friday night and its Thursday morning. I had just been off my period for 3 days that's when I took it. On Monday, everything seemed fine and I was in the mall pushing the stroller and I got a headrush feeling where your hearing goes out and you're about to faint...but it didn't make me super dizzy and the right side of my head went back to normal while the left stayed that way my ear was like numb and the side of my face for like 15 mins, I went to the ER they wanted to do a CT scan it was all ok. I started spotting Tuesday and now I'm bleeding like worse than my normal period . I don't even have a uterine lining to be shedding. Never again I'm very concerned. ”

Anonymous August 2, 2016

For Emergency Contraception: “I had unprotected sex the day before I started ovulating, and took the morning after pill 7 hours after the sex. An hour after taking the pill I had cramps, bleeding, and felt really tired. The next week I had breast tenderness and sometimes what felt like cramps. My advice is to take it ASAP, to not panic and don't read plan b horror stories. Go into planned parenthood and talk to someone if you need a peace of mind or you can chat with someone online, I did and it helped me a lot. I got my period two days early and it was slightly heavier than normal. Try to relax and let the pill do what it does, and take it day by day. It's going to okay, whatever happens it's going to be okay.”