User Reviews for EContra EZ

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about EContra EZ.

Reviews for EContra EZ to treat Emergency Contraception

"I had protected sex the condom slipped off I went to planned on November 27 an had just started my monthly cycle on November 23 and me and my boyfriend had on protected sex on November 30 I had three pregnancy tests since then I have no bleeding as of yet. Is this normal I'm freaking out some one please help me out"

AmandaBby December 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I took this contraceptive last Tuesday (July 25th) and I got my period August 1(yesterday) I took it within the first 24 hours and am thanking my lucky stars I don't have a babe on the way. After reading review after review, I scared myself into thinking that generic Plan B is not as effective but that's simply not true (compare the ingredients, they're basically identical) Plus, Plan B has been around long enough that other companies are able to get the formula on how to make it. I would recommend this product and as always, remember the sooner you take it the more effective it will be. It also depends on where you're at in your cycle. Good luck to any ladies out there freaking out, losing z's!"

dumbluckchuck (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had unprotected sex yesterday. Today I went to the clinic and got this econtra ez pill. I never took this one before, I usually get plan b one step. After I took the pill, I got dizzy and had a headache the whole day. I'm not sure if this pill is going to work. Can someone please tell me ? Should I take another emergency contraceptive pill ?"

Lizzyyyyyt June 1, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Can I give this medication something lower than a 1? I took it within a half out of intercourse and I still became pregnant from this encounter. Some changes need to be made or this pill SHOULD NOT be sold to women. Especially in COLLEGE health clinics! This pill is garbage."

Lauuurennnnn May 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Unprotected sex two days after my period ended, within 30 mins I took econtra ez. I am incredibly worried due to rumors that generic brands of plan b don't work. I don't know anyone who's ever taken this pill and I'm absolutely freaking out. Should I go buy regular plan b and take that to?"

lillyyyyy April 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I took econtra EZ last Friday night and its Thursday morning. I had just been off my period for 3 days that's when I took it. On Monday, everything seemed fine and I was in the mall pushing the stroller and I got a headrush feeling where your hearing goes out and you're about to faint...but it didn't make me super dizzy and the right side of my head went back to normal while the left stayed that way my ear was like numb and the side of my face for like 15 mins, I went to the ER they wanted to do a CT scan it was all ok. I started spotting Tuesday and now I'm bleeding like worse than my normal period . I don't even have a uterine lining to be shedding. Never again I'm very concerned. "

ladiikj February 9, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had unprotected sex the day before I started ovulating, and took the morning after pill 7 hours after the sex. An hour after taking the pill I had cramps, bleeding, and felt really tired. The next week I had breast tenderness and sometimes what felt like cramps. My advice is to take it ASAP, to not panic and don't read plan b horror stories. Go into planned parenthood and talk to someone if you need a peace of mind or you can chat with someone online, I did and it helped me a lot. I got my period two days early and it was slightly heavier than normal. Try to relax and let the pill do what it does, and take it day by day. It's going to okay, whatever happens it's going to be okay."

Anonymous August 2, 2016