User Reviews for Lupron Depot 11.25 mg

Learn more about Lupron Depot 11.25 mg.

Uterine Fibroids 3 reviews 6 medications

Prostate Cancer 2 reviews 52 medications

8.5
Endometriosis 2 reviews 167 medications

3.3
Summary of Lupron Depot 11.25 mg reviews 7 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Lupron Depot 11.25 mg

For Prostate Cancer "My experience on this drug mirrors that of albert owens. The side effects are truly awful, no energy, no sex, headaches, no sleep I am either sweating or peeing all night. Deep depression, anxiety, nausea, memory loss,l egs swelled, 2 stone weight gain around middle, no quality of life left. I must agree with burned out wife also because my wife feels just like her and it is not nice. I have over another year on this stuff, I am happy for the men it has worked for bless them, but for myself and others it can be a nightmare. Take care and good luck to all."

kluff1946 July 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Uterine Fibroids "I was on this medicine about a year ago but I only took it twice over 6 months(it was an every 3 months shot) I did not see any difference in the size of my waist. I didn't have professional test to show me a change in my size, I measured my waist each day. The measurement didn't change at all. Multiple doctors advised m that there would be no change if any due to the fact that I was very large. I recently had the Acessa procedure to help shrink the fibroids small enough to manage with a myomectomy surgery or hopefully without any other surgeries. At this point, it has been six weeks since the surgery and I am too afraid to measure myself yet. Will update in a couple months or so."

Ihatefibroids1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Endometriosis "I have taken this injection on 12th Sept 2016.. now it has been 7 month still my period has not came..I don't know..does this drug remain in the body for such a long time?"

Anonymous March 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prostate Cancer "I have advanced prostrate cancer and have found that when I stop or delay a 90-day injection, my PSA climbs. From June 2010 (PSA over 350) through Jan 2013 (PSA 9) my cancer was controlled. I suspended the shots for 18 months due to cost and my PSA climbed to 270. In 5 months, my PSA is at 4.2."

2-putt Gus (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Uterine Fibroids "This medicine has given me my life back. I no longer have to stay by a toilet due to extremely heavy periods that left me anemic. I no longer have pain during intercourse due to large fibroids and extremely painful periods. I was put on this medication to shrink fibroids for safer hysterectomy or until menopause kicked in. I am 49 and I have had no side effects since starting this medication."

Anonymous November 15, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Endometriosis "Been on this for 3 months. Yes it does diminish the pain, but feel terrible by the side effects. Get mood swings, hot flashes, acne and if that's not bad enough weight gain. It's like you are a whole new person and not a very nice one. I have also been feeling very depressed. I only have one more month until my surgery so I'm trying to stick it out. Best of Luck ladies."

melissa562 May 11, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Uterine Fibroids "Lupron Depot 11.25mg 3 month suspension has given me my life back. I have been on this for a month and saw my doctor today. His first words were wow! It is shrinking my huge fibroids. I had constant bleeding with flooding every month. Finally Sept 8th, 2010 I hemorrhaged. I was admitted into the hospital unconscious. Thank God my husband had the presence of mind not to sign a consent form for an emergency hysterectomy. I spot rarely now and have lost 4 pant sizes because the fibroids have shrunk so much. I will take my second shot on Jan 4th, 2011 and hope it will put me in permanent menopause. I am 49 and will avoid surgery at all costs. My side effects have been mild at best. My experience has been fantastic so far."

my life is back November 3, 2010