User Reviews for Toradol IM

Learn more about Toradol IM.

Pain 6 reviews 1090 medications

Postoperative Pain 1 reviews 5 medications

Summary of Toradol IM reviews 7 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Toradol IM

For Postoperative Pain "It helped me a little bit but I still had pain"

Shereel57 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2016

For Pain "Had severe abdominal pain, Doc gave me shot of toradol and said I needed to get to motel because I would be going to sleep. Only reduced pain 50% and suffered for 4 more hours and then taking hydrocodone to finally get to sleep"

Wanderer 2 January 28, 2016

For Pain "Kidney stones. Size of marble in each kidney. ER. ER nurse with compassion and intelligence as I writhed in agaony, injected me in my bottomside. Instant relief. Exhaled and could taste the keytone of the torodol. Passed out. Separate occasion. Wish for death migraine. Usually 800 mg ibuprofin and 2 cups of fresh coffee sometimes with pseudoephedrine 60 mg and dark quiet and proper pillow and don't move for 2 hours, will win it for me but was on day 3, out of imitrex too. Went to ER. Dr. with experience, shot to bottomside, lights out. Took bout an hour for complete relief. But began to ease pain right away. I've tried all the dopiates, and the result is no pain relief, nausea or unco science."

Clarkstone January 23, 2016

For Pain "I use to get Toradol I.M injections for cyclic vomiting syndrome. My stomach pain becomes very severe at times and Toradol 1ml injection is the only thing that will stop the pain when I'm having an episode."

Vernag (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 1, 2015

For Pain "Went to urgent care for neck, shoulder, and arm pain. Had taken ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin, and muscle relaxants to no avail. Given a shot in the hip. Felt tingling throughout my limbs but only slight decrease in neck pain. By the time I got home, less than 2 hours, pain was back at the same level as before the shot. "

D1nonly2 May 18, 2014

For Pain "Works very well. Only problem is the limited use restriction of 5 days. Rheumatoid arthritis pain is continual and ibuprofen my regular nsaid of use has little effect of late. I am referring to the oral administration of toradol the i. M. Shot will last 24 hours."

Anonymous November 6, 2011

For Pain "I see several people have had adverse reactions to using Toradol. As for myself, I've spent the last 38 years with severe cluster headache syndrome (also called the suicide headache) almost every week to every other week I get those headaches and it has been that way for 38 years. The one thing that ever worked for me to relieve the constant pain was Demerol (100 u) at a time. Normally one shot was all I needed and the pain would go away for a week or so. However, the older I get the more the pain occur. I now take a shot with 100 U of Demerol, 60 u of Toradol and 40 u of Phenergan (antinausea). That combination has been very good for me to stop the pain for at least a month or so. It does help most of the time."

moses16 March 18, 2011

"As a teenager 34 years ago, I injured my back at work and have experienced chronic problems with excruciating pain ever since. I've had all sorts of prescription pain medicines like Lortab, Percodan, etc. During a recent episode, my General Practitioner gave me Toradol by intramuscular injection. Within 10-15 minutes, severe back pain totally disappeared and without the side effects caused by some oral medicines. I highly recommend Toradol."

Back Bacon Boy May 26, 2008