User Reviews for Ketorolac to treat Pain (Page 3)

Also known as: Sprix

Ketorolac Rating Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1464 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Ketorolac

Ginnykay1 · Taken for less than 1 month June 2, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “I have shingles, these things always crop up on a weekend, when your primary care physician isn't available. Went to an urgent care clinic and this is what they gave me for pain. Seems to be working. I think I can get some sleep anyway.”

KH · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 25, 2019

“I had severe back pain for over a year and this took it away completely when I got it. It has been a miracle for me. I would like to know if anyone takes this regularly? Twice a day? Is it dangerous to do this as this is what I’ve done for over a month and have had no side effects.”

Kdmmom · Taken for less than 1 month May 15, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “I don't know how it works for pain, haven't given it enough time to tell. But you may as well spray acid into your nose/sinuses/throat.... won't use twice.”

A · Taken for less than 1 month May 12, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “I was given IV Toradol for severe pain while in the ER after a bad neck injury . The injection hurt my vein so bad I thought I was going to pass out. Took all of my neck pain away for about 30 seconds, then I was back up to an 8. I was really hoping it would work.”

Tawnie · Taken for less than 1 month May 10, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “I was given this by my neurologist for migraines. I’m also an epileptic so taking any new meds can cause my seizures to be worse. So it’s been sitting in my fridge for 3 weeks. 4 days ago I had a really bad seizure and with it came the horrible migraine. I took my first dose of Sprix and I felt like I had just spayed pepper spray up my nose! Omg!! It was like an instant panic attack from pain! Once the pain in my nose was gone (about 15 min) I noticed my migraine was almost completely gone. I had to talk myself into taking my second dose. But once I made it past the burn my migraine was completely gone, so yes the Sprix works great on migraines, it was amazing!! My issue is how healthy is this if it comes with that much pain.....?”

SpinalTap May 9, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “I was in the hospital for meningitis and all they would give me for pain was this rubbish Toradol and Tylenol ! Really? I didn't receive any noticeable benefit from this medication and thanks to the opioid crisis this is all they would give me! I wouldn't give this stuff to my dog.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “Toradol didn’t relieve any pain”

Lety · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “This medicine is the worst thing they have invented for pain , it doesn't work and it burns really bad your nose and it doesn't take the pain away”

Red · Taken for less than 1 month May 2, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “So my first dose was a quite uncomfortable burning sensation. Second dose was less burning 3rd and 4th dose for the day barely any burning at all. This has taken my pain from an 8-10 down to a 1-2 on the pain scale. I've used this medicine to treat my chronic low back pain myofascial pain syndrome chronic sciatica. The doctor has given me this to get me through until I can get to pain management. I'm already seeing fantastic results I might just continue what this medication.”

Jess · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 16, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “I hate taking this. I mean hate taking it. It burns your nose, it usually makes me feel sick for a couple of days. But it helps so much with pain, even instantly. I would rather deal with a burning nose and sore throat than my fibromyalgia pain so I am grateful for this medication.”

Daisy · Taken for less than 1 month April 4, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “Was given a toradol shot for sciatica yesterday…totally useless. Still in pain.”

stone man · Taken for less than 1 month March 21, 2019

“I received Toradol intravenously in the ER for kidney stone pain. It gave me relief within minutes of them putting in the IV. The pain went from a 10/10 down to about a 3.”

dordeduh · Taken for less than 1 month March 16, 2019

Toradol IV/IM (ketorolac): “Toradol makes me feel pretty strange and out of it for a few days. It works for post-procedure pain, but I honestly don't know if it's any more effective than just taking ibuprofen. Regardless, I'd rather deal with a headache after my procedure than feel weird and in pain for a few days.”

Youks · Taken for less than 1 month February 16, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “I pulled the stent from my ureter after having a stone removed and within minutes I was in severe pain. After 2 hours of worsening pain I drove to the urologists office and begged to help relieve the enormous treachery I was enduring. They gave me a shot to my hip and within minutes the pain level dropped from 9 to a 5. The relief was a Godsend. The anti-inflammatory in the drug opened the ureter and allowed blood clots and other debris to filter into the bladder. I was then prescribed toradol in pill form. This got me through the horrific ordeal I had experienced. ”

Will55 February 11, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “I was skeptical and apprehensive about using this medicine after my hip replacement surgery, so for the first 13 days I avoided it. I take piroxicam for my cervical spondylosis and as the days went on the pain in my neck became unbearable, yet my hip pain was minimal. I wasn't able to take the piroxicam with the aspirin I was taking as a blood thinner. This resulted in extreme neck pain and migraine headaches that were debilitating. I gave in and took the Sprix for the first time when on day 14 I just couldn't function. The pain in my neck and head was intolerable so I had to do something. I took it and within 20 minutes or less the pain had moderated to a level I could stand. Within an hour it was almost completely gone. I am now a believer. Glad I tried it!”

PainAway · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 4, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “This medicine has helped me tremendously with migraines and fibromyalgia. I am unable to take Maxalt or similar drugs due to a reaction so this has been an absolute lifesaver for me!”

still hurting · Taken for less than 1 month February 4, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “I was given a toradol shot for severe sciatica pain. Might as well have given me an injection of water--NO pain relief whatsoever.”

RadioPhil · Taken for less than 1 month January 28, 2019

Toradol IV/IM (ketorolac): “I had my first kidney stone (I didn't know a human could feel such pain, writhing on the floor, etc.). I got an IV dose of Toradol in the ambulance, and a Toradol pill in the ER. Neither had any effect on the pain. About two hours later, the stone passed on its own, and the pain vanished.”

Shooter · Taken for less than 1 month January 24, 2019

Toradol IV/IM (ketorolac): “Let me see. Toradol? It's a joke. 56 surgeries, body parts that are not mine, shot, stabbed and blown up. 30 years USMC, oh, and I am now told I have CRPS. McGill Pain Scale is a 1, a ONE for CRPS. Due to all of the surgeries from trauma I have received far too much morphine. Can't tolerate any med but IM demerol for pain. Why this rubbish is even on the market amazes me. Perhaps it is to make the morons we, well some of us, call "doctor" feel even more important. Toradol is a waste of $$$ and time.”

Gert · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 9, 2019

Sprix (ketorolac): “I have to agree with a few others I also wish this could be used for more days than five. I have fibromyalgia and polio, sprix works great for me I have not experienced burning in my nose or throat as of yet. I do hope they read the reviews so they can see this medication has helped a lot of us! For me I'm glad I gave this a try ”

MJ · Taken for less than 1 month January 7, 2019

Toradol (ketorolac): “I suffer from Chronic kidney stones. The first time I was given Tordol interveniously and it literally worked within a minute!! I was in so much pain and vomiting from the pain. After the Tordol it relieved the kidney pain immediately. Now when I’m rushed to hospital or walk in clinic, it’s the first thing I ask for! I’ve never had it as a shot in my muscle, so I can’t give my opinion, but through an IV was awesome. I have had no side effects from it either!”

Kate · Taken for less than 1 month January 3, 2019

Toradol IM (ketorolac): “I had fallen the day before and ended up the next day with back spasms. These aren't just little twinges, they are like someone is sticking a knife in my back. They are the worst!! I sent in to the doctor's office and they gave me a shot of Toradol. I got absolutely no relief at all. Might as well have been a placebo. I didn't have any side effects from it, which is unusual for me. My spasms lasted for 12 hours straight before stopping.”

Di · Taken for less than 1 month December 18, 2018

Sprix (ketorolac): “I have not found that Sprix is very helpful for me. I felt no change in my pain relief. The burning that some have mentioned was not that bad to me. Don't sniff it in. That's not how you are supposed to take it. Make sure to watch the video and it shows exactly how to do it!”

Wes · Taken for less than 1 month December 11, 2018

Sprix (ketorolac): “I'm 38 and have had occasional headaches most of my life. This is the 1st drug that has been this effective.”

Mike · Taken for less than 1 month November 29, 2018

Toradol (ketorolac): “I have chronic kidney stones and they always want to give me toradol IM for the pain. First off, the standards for what constitutes a properly sized muscle need to be reviewed, because 1/3 of the time, they'll give it to me in the deltoid, while the rest of the time, they insist on the gluteus medius. Regardless of where they put it, it doesn't help much with the problem at hand. If I happen to have a headache or sore back at the time, the toradol clears it right up. The severe pain it's meant to treat, on the other hand, barely has the edge taken off. The worst thing is that it causes intense soreness and cramping in the injection site for hours, far worse than a tetanus shot. Some people have good experiences, so it's worth a try to dodge opioids, but don't be afraid to tell them it doesn't work.”