User Reviews for Ketorolac

Also known as: Sprix, Toradol, Toradol IM, Toradol IV/IM

Learn more about Ketorolac.

Pain 185 reviews 1102 medications

7.3
Postoperative Pain 24 reviews 5 medications

7.3
Summary of Ketorolac reviews 209 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Ketorolac

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I was suffering from a somewhat severe case of costochondritis. Felt like a heart attack sometimes. Went to the emergency room and an IV injection of toradol was administered to me. Felt a buzz coming on. More pronounced than the saline solution injected into me. Other than that the pain was mostly gone within a few hours after I got discharged."

GethPrime (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2017

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have a long history with kidney stones and have been on every pain killer there is. Toradol is the only medicine that takes the pain away!"

Karen Ace (taken for 10 years or more) January 11, 2017

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I receive Toradol in the ER for migraines when nothing else gets them under control. It is the absolute best treatment when needed."

MigraineTD (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 7, 2017

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have been suffering from Tonsillitis for 5 days, my tonsils were extremely swollen and full of pus. I could not swallow without excruciating pain. I went to my primary care doctor and got a dose of Toradol. Along w/ IV fluids, antibiotics and steroids. Within 45 mins my throat was about 60% less painful. By the end of the day I could swallow completely without any pain. I'm sure both the IV and Toradol played parts in this, but I believe the Toradol was the extra punch I needed."

Oneofeach (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have about 8-10 migraines a month that leave me hugging the toilet, and/or hiding in the dark closet with a pile of blankets. Today was the first time they tried anything other than Excedrin Migraine. Toradol! A shot :-\...Oh my, for the first time since 2008 I don't have pain in my back and neck. She said it would not make me tired but I just spent a nice 4 hr nap in zero pain. Yes, the injection had a mild heat like pain for a few minutes. But to feel like this is pretty much awesome!"

Mermaid Mama (taken for less than 1 month) December 14, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I went to Urgent Care for what turned out to be a kidney stone. I was in severe pain and they finally (after begging) gave me Toradol in my IV. It took quite awhile to just take the edge off. It lasted about 3 hours. When I left, they gave me another pain killer that nicely did the trick!"

Cathy13033 November 24, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Take the shot once a month for knee pain. It helps a lot and I could feel the difference in just hours."

OSCAR 78 November 10, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I suffer from chronic migraines and every dr wants to give toradol shots to stop them. Toradol is not FDA approved as a treatment for migraines. It does not work."

Jennings1213 (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 4, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have had severe debilitating migraines and chiari headaches for over 30 years. Nothing worked...until the miracle of Torodal. I am finally a NORMAL human being!!!!"

Chiarian (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 1, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Was given an im injection in the buttocks for migraines and it was completely ineffective. The pain that the injection caused was infuriating considering there was absolutely no relief of the headache."

Collegemigraine (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I was in the middle of passing a kidney stone. I was admitted to the ER with severe pain in right side, tremors, cold sweats, nausea, vomiting, feeling of full bladder and need to urinate but inability to urinate. I was given IV toradol and the pain subsided within a minute. I was even able to get some shut eye on and off for maybe an hour. Of the IV drugs I have received, this one had me the most clear headed, functional, aware. It staved off the pain for about 3-4 hours, after which I asked for another injection before being released from the ER, as the pain was returning with the nausea. NOTE: I have been having severe (2 or 3 at rest, 7-9 in wrong position) right leg pain for a few months. Toradol ineffective. Nerve pain?"

JCDS (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Postoperative Pain: "It was used in an IV after a hemmorhoidectomy. I also have epilepsy which I am not on medication for. After they used the toradol in the IV, I was able to go home and was virtually pain free all day and felt great with no complications for my epilepsy. After the toradol wore off, even with other pain medication, I could see what a difference it made. It is a woňďer drug!"

KatMon October 18, 2016

For Postoperative Pain: "I have been taking hydrocodone 10mg. 325 Tylenol 4x a day for several years. I also take Ultram 4xaday. My pain is severe. I went to the E.R. a few weeks ago with strained muscles between my shoulder bones in my back. I was given a toradol injection and a prescription for toradol pills. Only 15 of them. I took the toradol as I was supposed to and got a lot of relief. I did not have to take my pain meds for a week. I had no side affects. I wish I could take this on a regular basis and do away with the other pain meds."

noname. October 13, 2016

For Pain: "Injected 60mgs for lower back pain.they said it would kick in a half an hour.three hours later it has done nothing,probably made the pain worst."

Wolfhounds (taken for less than 1 month) October 13, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Have been suffering with a severe throats infection for 3 nights now. Been on antibiotics, aspirin and ibuprofen. Saw a Dr today and was given this injection of Tiraspol. Have been pain free for hours and able to finally eat something. I don't typically take any drugs but this one I am glad I did!!"

CynthiaBerto October 11, 2016

For Pain: "I suffer from severe head aches whether they are sinus head aches cluster head or aches migrane headaches... I have no idea that's what 3 different doctors told me.. It was so bad one morning I had to go to the Er they have me a ib profein iv which made the pain go away at about 50%. When they discharged me he prescribed me ketorolac..complete junk! Advil liquid gels worked better than this crap!"

SammG October 3, 2016

For Pain: "My doctor prescribed me this for pain and it doesnt work. Is 5 in the morning and cant sleep with the pain after taking them pills."

Anonymous September 27, 2016

For Pain: "I was prescribed this med for kidney stone pain and it worked great. Within 30 minutes of taking it I had near total relief after 12 hours of excruciating pain. It actually worked more than the IV pain medication I was given in-hospital. So far no unpleasant side effects either, though I took it with a good meal as suggested."

AsgJess September 18, 2016

For Postoperative Pain: "I broke my jaw in two places and had to have my jaw wired shut. My teeth were pretty banged up as well and I'm probably going to have to get some root canals or teeth removed once my jaw heals up, but I can say that for as long as I was taking ketorolac, I wasn't experiencing basically any pain, nor was I groggy or tired. Now I have to switch to ibuprofen, but ketorolac did the job for my time with it."

Broken Jaw Guy (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "After ending up in the ER with the worst migraine I've ever had, the doctor gave me 3 different meds, all through an IV. None of them made a difference. He then gave me Toradol. It took the edge off right away, and after about 10 minutes my migraine was gone. I have taken it ever since. It's the only thing I have found that helps. I wish it worked for everyone as well as it works for me."

AdamApril4GD September 13, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for : "The dr administering it didn't ck my chart I have asthma !!! It didn't work either! Anaphylaxis!"

Tiny one (taken for less than 1 month) August 23, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I suffer from chronic migraines. More than 15 days a month of constant pain where more than 4 days are full on migraines. .Toradol is one of the drugs in a cocktail I take through IV all at once. Combined with the other drugs it is amazing..alone Toradol, even if I wait the 1 hour, has not successfully reduced my migraines."

Migraine1506 August 10, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Postoperative Pain: "I was shocked when I woke up from my C-section and was very coldly told by my robot nurse that I was "allowed" 4 injections of TORADOL for having my gut ripped open and 2 children taken out. Please! Toradol won't even kill a migraine. Just because some big pharm study came out falsely proclaiming that an anti-inflammatory is more effective than IV opioids for post op pain is utter BS. I was miserable, crying and the hospital wouldn't even let me have 2 Advil except every 4 hours! there is something seriously wrong with our health care system when Toradol is considered first line pain control after ANY invasive surgery. are these people crazy? I left the hospital because they were simply making me more upset which aggravated my pain further."

Sick of doctors July 25, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have had migraine for 5 days ----- they gave me Toradol injection --- it's been 2 hours and I do not feel any better. ...why is that?"

Wendy D July 20, 2016

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I received this injection last night at VA hospital in Philadelphia. I just couldn't deal with peripheral neuropathy pain anymore. I hate narcotic medicine. So this was a great alternative it took a lot of pain away, I still feel light tingles but nowhere near what is was feeling prior. I have MRI done to see where my nerve is trapped. I hope it's something I can resolve permanately, My girlfriend ask to describe pain, I told her basically it's a never ending root canal, and she immediately felt horrible for me. I urge people who have this don't delay treatment it jus gets unbearable, but this shot does work decently. However, it won't last more than couple days so make sure u get scripts for meds needed until u get MRI done."

TJ1981 July 18, 2016