User Reviews for Ketorolac

Also known as: Sprix, Toradol, Toradol IM, Toradol IV/IM

Learn more about Ketorolac.

Postoperative Pain 26 reviews 5 medications

7.5
Pain 189 reviews 1106 medications

7.3
Summary of Ketorolac reviews 215 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Ketorolac

For Postoperative Pain: "I was prescribed Ketorolac for 3 days following Hernia surgery. I had zero pain whatsoever. I felt so good I was afraid I might forget about the lifting requirements post surgery."

50 year old dude March 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have a herniated L5 degenerative disc disease and arthritis when this flares up I can barely walk! I will go to the ER and get the Toradol shot and within 24 hours I am good and it lasts me for at least 3 months!"

JaeTrem March 12, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Postoperative Pain: "I had back surgery. The first night they have me morphine, hydrocodone, robaxin. None of this helped the pain. I was in tears. They finally have me Dilaudid, the first dose of that didn't help, was given a stronger dose of Dilaudid it helped a little. My husband was amazed at all they had given me that did not help. Even with the Dilaudid it wore off to fast. After crying all night & the next day with pain they finally put me in toradol. I had almost instant relief. It was like night & day. Pain went from a 10+ to a 5. But the Dr only gave me 3 doses. Sent home with only hydro & robaxin my pain level has gone back up to at least an 8 & higher than that when the muscle spasms start. Also did not have muscle spasms while taking toradol."

Nightmare at the hospital (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Approximately 3 weeks after having a posterior Foraminotomy / laminectomy I began having the same pain as I had prior to the surgery. The nerve pain & numbness became increasingly worse so I call the surgeon's PA at 4 weeks post op to find out if it was normal. He called in a Toradal script Friday. I took 2 pills (as prescribed) & 1 pill every 6 hours as needed for pain. It's Sunday & I'm extremely pleased with the result so far! I have complete pain relief taking this in combination with Percocet!"

JGfan (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have a slipped disc and they gave me toradol in the hospital and it did not help at all"

jennyalehosptialnewhaven February 20, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain: "It worked for five min that's it"

Ethos January 28, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I was suffering from a somewhat severe case of costochondritis. Felt like a heart attack sometimes. Went to the emergency room and an IV injection of toradol was administered to me. Felt a buzz coming on. More pronounced than the saline solution injected into me. Other than that the pain was mostly gone within a few hours after I got discharged."

GethPrime (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have a long history with kidney stones and have been on every pain killer there is. Toradol is the only medicine that takes the pain away!"

Karen Ace (taken for 10 years or more) January 11, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I receive Toradol in the ER for migraines when nothing else gets them under control. It is the absolute best treatment when needed."

MigraineTD (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 7, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have been suffering from Tonsillitis for 5 days, my tonsils were extremely swollen and full of pus. I could not swallow without excruciating pain. I went to my primary care doctor and got a dose of Toradol. Along w/ IV fluids, antibiotics and steroids. Within 45 mins my throat was about 60% less painful. By the end of the day I could swallow completely without any pain. I'm sure both the IV and Toradol played parts in this, but I believe the Toradol was the extra punch I needed."

Oneofeach (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have about 8-10 migraines a month that leave me hugging the toilet, and/or hiding in the dark closet with a pile of blankets. Today was the first time they tried anything other than Excedrin Migraine. Toradol! A shot :-\...Oh my, for the first time since 2008 I don't have pain in my back and neck. She said it would not make me tired but I just spent a nice 4 hr nap in zero pain. Yes, the injection had a mild heat like pain for a few minutes. But to feel like this is pretty much awesome!"

Mermaid Mama (taken for less than 1 month) December 14, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I went to Urgent Care for what turned out to be a kidney stone. I was in severe pain and they finally (after begging) gave me Toradol in my IV. It took quite awhile to just take the edge off. It lasted about 3 hours. When I left, they gave me another pain killer that nicely did the trick!"

Cathy13033 November 24, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Take the shot once a month for knee pain. It helps a lot and I could feel the difference in just hours."

OSCAR 78 November 10, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I suffer from chronic migraines and every dr wants to give toradol shots to stop them. Toradol is not FDA approved as a treatment for migraines. It does not work."

Jennings1213 (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 4, 2016

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have had severe debilitating migraines and chiari headaches for over 30 years. Nothing worked...until the miracle of Torodal. I am finally a NORMAL human being!!!!"

Chiarian (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 1, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Was given an im injection in the buttocks for migraines and it was completely ineffective. The pain that the injection caused was infuriating considering there was absolutely no relief of the headache."

Collegemigraine (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I was in the middle of passing a kidney stone. I was admitted to the ER with severe pain in right side, tremors, cold sweats, nausea, vomiting, feeling of full bladder and need to urinate but inability to urinate. I was given IV toradol and the pain subsided within a minute. I was even able to get some shut eye on and off for maybe an hour. Of the IV drugs I have received, this one had me the most clear headed, functional, aware. It staved off the pain for about 3-4 hours, after which I asked for another injection before being released from the ER, as the pain was returning with the nausea. NOTE: I have been having severe (2 or 3 at rest, 7-9 in wrong position) right leg pain for a few months. Toradol ineffective. Nerve pain?"

JCDS (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Postoperative Pain: "It was used in an IV after a hemmorhoidectomy. I also have epilepsy which I am not on medication for. After they used the toradol in the IV, I was able to go home and was virtually pain free all day and felt great with no complications for my epilepsy. After the toradol wore off, even with other pain medication, I could see what a difference it made. It is a woňďer drug!"

KatMon October 18, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Postoperative Pain: "I have been taking hydrocodone 10mg. 325 Tylenol 4x a day for several years. I also take Ultram 4xaday. My pain is severe. I went to the E.R. a few weeks ago with strained muscles between my shoulder bones in my back. I was given a toradol injection and a prescription for toradol pills. Only 15 of them. I took the toradol as I was supposed to and got a lot of relief. I did not have to take my pain meds for a week. I had no side affects. I wish I could take this on a regular basis and do away with the other pain meds."

noname. October 13, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain: "Injected 60mgs for lower back pain.they said it would kick in a half an hour.three hours later it has done nothing,probably made the pain worst."

Wolfhounds (taken for less than 1 month) October 13, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Have been suffering with a severe throats infection for 3 nights now. Been on antibiotics, aspirin and ibuprofen. Saw a Dr today and was given this injection of Tiraspol. Have been pain free for hours and able to finally eat something. I don't typically take any drugs but this one I am glad I did!!"

CynthiaBerto October 11, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain: "I suffer from severe head aches whether they are sinus head aches cluster head or aches migrane headaches... I have no idea that's what 3 different doctors told me.. It was so bad one morning I had to go to the Er they have me a ib profein iv which made the pain go away at about 50%. When they discharged me he prescribed me ketorolac..complete junk! Advil liquid gels worked better than this crap!"

SammG October 3, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain: "My doctor prescribed me this for pain and it doesnt work. Is 5 in the morning and cant sleep with the pain after taking them pills."

Anonymous September 27, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain: "I was prescribed this med for kidney stone pain and it worked great. Within 30 minutes of taking it I had near total relief after 12 hours of excruciating pain. It actually worked more than the IV pain medication I was given in-hospital. So far no unpleasant side effects either, though I took it with a good meal as suggested."

AsgJess September 18, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Postoperative Pain: "I broke my jaw in two places and had to have my jaw wired shut. My teeth were pretty banged up as well and I'm probably going to have to get some root canals or teeth removed once my jaw heals up, but I can say that for as long as I was taking ketorolac, I wasn't experiencing basically any pain, nor was I groggy or tired. Now I have to switch to ibuprofen, but ketorolac did the job for my time with it."

Broken Jaw Guy (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2016