User Reviews for Ketorolac

Also known as: Sprix, Toradol, Toradol IM, Toradol IV/IM

Learn more about Ketorolac.

Postoperative Pain 28 reviews 5 medications

7.3
Pain 196 reviews 1123 medications

7.3
Summary of Ketorolac reviews 224 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Ketorolac

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I was given this medicine as an injection IM for severe migraine and inner ear pain. Nurse literally hit my nerve doing the injection causing pain so bad I can hardly walk even 4 hours since the shot and it had zero effect on my migraine. Now I am having explosive diarrhea. Never taking this drug ever again."

Miserable Mom (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Ketorolac (toradol) is the ONLY medicine that provides me relief during a fit of migraines. It doesn't relieve physical body pain such as sore muscles, in my back or neck area however it relieves almost all of my migraine related pain and symptoms. For example: when I get migraines my neck will start to hurt, my eyes will go crazy, I'll get tunnel vision and specs everywhere and eventually it goes into a full blur, I get disorientated (not dizzy) very confused and slow... I can't focus because of the throbbing feeling under my skull and eventually I get sick and throw up. Ketorolac will help with all of those symptoms and make them disappear except for the neck pain. I will be feeling clear headed, have my vision back, no pressure in skull."

MigraineJS (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain: "Well I have a bad toothache and dentist gave me 10 mg of toradol and it didn't do anything for my pain my face is still swollen my teeth still hurt and it's not making me drowsy at all this medication is no good and I do not recommend to anyone"

Vandergulik July 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol IV/IM (ketorolac) for Pain: "Didn't do anything for my pain! This stuffs is rubbish."

Rickyyyy June 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Pain: "I was prescribed this after a laparotomy to remove a grapefruit size cyst in my ovary. They also gave me Demerol, but I noticed it hardly touched my pain level, while 15 minutes after taking Toradol I would have relief. When they discharged me they gave me a 3 day prescription of Toradol and a 30 day prescription of hydrocodone. I asked if I could get more Toradol instead of the hydrocodone and they said no. Sure enough, once my three days of taking Toradol was up I was back to being in discomfort again. The hydrocodone hardly did anything and gave me weird dreams. I ended up tossing it and taking Advil."

TWG74 (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain: "I was prescribed 10 mg ketorolac tablets following a kidney stone diagnosis 3 weeks ago. The medicine is very effective for my renal colic, causing acute pain to vanish within 5-10 minutes."

Brandon in North Carolina (taken for less than 1 month) May 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Postoperative Pain: "I was prescribed Toradol for pain management after a breast reduction recently, and after spine surgery years ago. I found it ineffective both times. I switched to Tylenol extra strength, which is only slightly better for pain, but without the side effects. After spine surgery, I took one Toradol then threw out the bottle and switched, I also used an ice pack throughout the day. The pain after my breast reduction was much more severe, so I gave the Toradol a few days hoping it would work, but it just gave me horrible stomach pain in addition to the pain from surgery. I don't recommend it for severe pain, and will ask for something else in the future"

Mumford1 (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain: "Great medicine for pain but if you take it longer than 5 days it damages your kidneys. Helped with my knee pain and now Im back to dancing."

Miss D. April 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I was given this medication the first time in a walk in clinic in the form of an IM injection. I don't know the dose but it worked magically! I have been suffering from severe migraines for over 20 years. I also take Zomig as needed. I told my GP about the effects I had with Torodol. I have tried literally everything for my migraines from natural treatment to every recommended medication. Nothing works to stop like this medication and sometimes I have to combine with the Zomig. I'm happy it isn't a narcotic and doesn't give me that looped out feeling. I just want to feel normal and this seems to help when I have severe pain of migraines. The doctor gave me an oral prescription which isn't as fast as the injection but it still seems to work."

shaleblue April 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Pain: "I was prescribed Ketorolac for 3 days following Hernia surgery. I had zero pain whatsoever. I felt so good I was afraid I might forget about the lifting requirements post surgery."

50 year old dude March 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have a herniated L5 degenerative disc disease and arthritis when this flares up I can barely walk! I will go to the ER and get the Toradol shot and within 24 hours I am good and it lasts me for at least 3 months!"

JaeTrem March 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Pain: "I had back surgery. The first night they have me morphine, hydrocodone, robaxin. None of this helped the pain. I was in tears. They finally have me Dilaudid, the first dose of that didn't help, was given a stronger dose of Dilaudid it helped a little. My husband was amazed at all they had given me that did not help. Even with the Dilaudid it wore off to fast. After crying all night & the next day with pain they finally put me in toradol. I had almost instant relief. It was like night & day. Pain went from a 10+ to a 5. But the Dr only gave me 3 doses. Sent home with only hydro & robaxin my pain level has gone back up to at least an 8 & higher than that when the muscle spasms start. Also did not have muscle spasms while taking toradol."

Nightmare at the hospital (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Approximately 3 weeks after having a posterior Foraminotomy / laminectomy I began having the same pain as I had prior to the surgery. The nerve pain & numbness became increasingly worse so I call the surgeon's PA at 4 weeks post op to find out if it was normal. He called in a Toradal script Friday. I took 2 pills (as prescribed) & 1 pill every 6 hours as needed for pain. It's Sunday & I'm extremely pleased with the result so far! I have complete pain relief taking this in combination with Percocet!"

JGfan (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have a slipped disc and they gave me toradol in the hospital and it did not help at all"

jennyalehosptialnewhaven February 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain: "It worked for five min that's it"

Ethos January 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I was suffering from a somewhat severe case of costochondritis. Felt like a heart attack sometimes. Went to the emergency room and an IV injection of toradol was administered to me. Felt a buzz coming on. More pronounced than the saline solution injected into me. Other than that the pain was mostly gone within a few hours after I got discharged."

GethPrime (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have a long history with kidney stones and have been on every pain killer there is. Toradol is the only medicine that takes the pain away!"

Karen Ace (taken for 10 years or more) January 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I receive Toradol in the ER for migraines when nothing else gets them under control. It is the absolute best treatment when needed."

MigraineTD (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have been suffering from Tonsillitis for 5 days, my tonsils were extremely swollen and full of pus. I could not swallow without excruciating pain. I went to my primary care doctor and got a dose of Toradol. Along w/ IV fluids, antibiotics and steroids. Within 45 mins my throat was about 60% less painful. By the end of the day I could swallow completely without any pain. I'm sure both the IV and Toradol played parts in this, but I believe the Toradol was the extra punch I needed."

Oneofeach (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have about 8-10 migraines a month that leave me hugging the toilet, and/or hiding in the dark closet with a pile of blankets. Today was the first time they tried anything other than Excedrin Migraine. Toradol! A shot :-\...Oh my, for the first time since 2008 I don't have pain in my back and neck. She said it would not make me tired but I just spent a nice 4 hr nap in zero pain. Yes, the injection had a mild heat like pain for a few minutes. But to feel like this is pretty much awesome!"

Mermaid Mama (taken for less than 1 month) December 14, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I went to Urgent Care for what turned out to be a kidney stone. I was in severe pain and they finally (after begging) gave me Toradol in my IV. It took quite awhile to just take the edge off. It lasted about 3 hours. When I left, they gave me another pain killer that nicely did the trick!"

Cathy13033 November 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Take the shot once a month for knee pain. It helps a lot and I could feel the difference in just hours."

OSCAR 78 November 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I suffer from chronic migraines and every dr wants to give toradol shots to stop them. Toradol is not FDA approved as a treatment for migraines. It does not work."

Jennings1213 (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "I have had severe debilitating migraines and chiari headaches for over 30 years. Nothing worked...until the miracle of Torodal. I am finally a NORMAL human being!!!!"

Chiarian (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 1, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Toradol (ketorolac) for Pain: "Was given an im injection in the buttocks for migraines and it was completely ineffective. The pain that the injection caused was infuriating considering there was absolutely no relief of the headache."

Collegemigraine (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2016