Package insert / product label
Dosage form: injection, solution
Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 18, 2023.
Frequently asked questions
- How and where is the Toradol injection given?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- How long does ketorolac (Toradol) stay in your system?
More about ketorolac
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (450)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (10)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Ketorolac (Systemic) monograph
- Ketorolac (FDA)
- Ketorolac Injection (FDA)
- Ketorolac Tromethamine Nasal Spray (FDA)