User Reviews for Humulin R

Humulin R has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Humulin R reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Diabetes, Type 2
Summary of Humulin R reviews 9.0 1 reviews

capillebaking ยท Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 21, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I had high sugar levels for years and was in the hospital. An endocronoligist came in to see me and asked if I would like to try Humulin R. I did and my sugar hasn't been high in months. I love it. I am feeling so much better than before.”