User Reviews for Humalog KwikPen

Learn more about Humalog KwikPen.

Reviews for Humalog KwikPen to treat Diabetes, Type 1

"I've been a T1 diabetic for 52 years, & am a retired Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE). I and my patients have all had a problem w/Humalog KwikPens: Sometimes a box has not one pen that works. I have followed their (Lilly, the manufacturer) directions (try a new needle, etc), but sometimes you get a batch that doesn't work. You can't get a refund either, so we're "out" hundreds of dollars in co-pays. I've tried several times to contact Lilly and they keep referring me back to the website for answers, which is useless. They also imply that the customers aren't able to use the pens correctly. Amazing that I've been successfully teaching patients for decades on using pumps, pens, etc and never had ANY problems except with these KwikPens. They're unpredictable!"

RetiredCDE&T1Diabetic (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This handy little device is great for vacation or just the diabetic on the go."

Anonymous March 17, 2011