User Reviews for Novolin N

Learn more about Novolin N.

Diabetes, Type 2 1 reviews 136 medications
Diabetes, Type 1 1 reviews 70 medications
Summary of Novolin N reviews 2 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Novolin N

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I am not pleased with the company. On the morning of September 24, I accidentally dropped a bottle of Novolin N and the bottom broke out. I understand that it was my fault the bottle was dropped but being a diabetic for 31 years I know I have dropped other bottles. This is the first time I have ever had a bottle break. I called the company wanting them to understand that their product, which even children use, did not withstand a 4 foot drop onto a throw rug on a tiled kitchen floor. The lady I talked to did not even want to listen to the rest of the story. She heard I dropped the bottle and then she wanted to tell me that it was my fault. I get that..I dropped the bottle. But what about the safety issue for those who use their product?"

Merry Christmas 77 October 12, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "NovolinN works for me and is cheaper than Lantus. No adverse reactions and identical results. "

ontos184 December 3, 2008