User Reviews for Zestoretic

Learn more about Zestoretic.

High Blood Pressure 5 reviews 264 medications

8.2
Summary of Zestoretic reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Zestoretic

For High Blood Pressure "I have been taking zestoretic 20-25 mg along with norvasc 5 mg for 30 years....brand only as my original doctor prescribed and have never had any more issues with my high blood pressure. The generics released medication more up front than zestoretic brand and I would wake up with severe headaches. Zestoretic along with the norvasc was perfect. My blood pressure is normal and I have no signs of any side effects after all these years...I am now in my 70's. I do have to avoid being out in the hot sun for extended periods of time as it does make me a little dizzy, and I have to drink lots of fluids, but a small price to have my blood pressure under complete control."

FL Gal November 16, 2015

For High Blood Pressure "Been taking Zestoretic 10/12.5 for a few weeks now and it has done a great job at reducing my BP to where I want it (not too high, not too low), but just a couple of weeks ago I was thinking of giving it up because of the constant annoying cough. It went from a tickle to downright chest discomfort. But for some reason that I can't explain the coughing eased up ( didn't do anything different) to the point where I can tolerate it. Hopefully some day it will be gone for good."

pookie5353 May 27, 2010

For High Blood Pressure "Initially I had to get used to the dizzy feeling after standing up too quickly. I rise slower now. I combat the mild dry mouth and cough by drinking lots of water. The diuretic effect, plus my coffee and water intake in the morning, makes me wish I could move my cubicle into the bathroom. That effect tapers off during the day."

TCTommyG October 7, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I do very good on this medicine. I started out at higher dose. I am now down to 5mgs. I am 76 years young. I stopped smoking in October 4, 2007."

Anonymous February 28, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "It works great for blood pressure but there is a tickle cough associated with it."

littlefoot1847 January 6, 2009