User Reviews for Avalide to treat High Blood Pressure

Avalide Rating Summary

9.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 286 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Avalide

JLucy · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 2, 2016

“Well, to tell you the truth it works, great. I took it for several years until one day I went to have it filled and the pharmacist told me it had been removed from sales. Why, you ask? They said that it was found to make you more susceptible to some cancers. Imagine my surprise; I had just survived a cancer while taking this medication. Not sure if it is back on the market, but please do the homework.”

a nony mouse August 12, 2010

“I've been taking it for a while now, and my blood pressure has dropped from 180/100 to an average of 138/70. I haven't lost a lot of weight (some, but not a lot) and my diet wasn't particularly unhealthy to begin with. (My BP trouble is about 80% genetic, 20% the extra weight I carry) I'm pretty sure it's the Avalide, so this is good stuff. I wish it were cheaper though; I don't have insurance, and I'm paying $100/month for it. ”

Anonymous June 23, 2010

“I was prescribed Avalide by my doctor. I have been taking it for 2 weeks. I feel better than I did with the lisinopril. I am not losing so much weight at one time and I can contribute to my weight loss with the help of the Avalide.”

Anonymous October 19, 2009

“When I first started to take the medication I felt a little lethargic but after a week my blood pressure fell to just above normal levels. I am a smoker and the medication still regulates my pressure to nearly normal levels.”

ssteve August 7, 2009

“I had very high blood pressure for years. I had to take a physical for a new job in a couple of days so I went to my doctor, he gave me a 30 day supply. Just after taking 1 pill a day for two days I had perfect blood pressure even the doctor who gave me the physical was impressed where my blood pressure ranges were. It really works.”