User Reviews for Duobrii

9.1
Psoriasis
9.5

Hopeful · Taken for less than 1 month March 14, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis: “After 2 days I can see a noticeable difference already. The inflammation is down and not itching myself til I bleed. Fingers crossed it does the trick to keep it at bay.”

MyNameJeff · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I've had plaque psoriasis for about 6 years now. When it first started it was on my elbows and scalp. Before my dermatologist put me on this new doubrii medication my body was basically covered in it and most medications seemed to have caused flare ups or make it worse. Right now I'm on my 2nd week using Doubrii and have seen a HUGE improvement overall, like my jaw dropped when I looked in the mirror lol. The inflammation completely went away over the first night and almost all of the red patches have disappeared. Honestly so thankful this exists”

Insomiac · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 18, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I've been using Duobrii for a while, and I have some concerns. My psoriasis had gotten really, REALLY bad, I'm talking head-to-toe coverage in large patches and small dots over about 55-60% of my skin. I treat it every other day, or like, first thing in the morning, and then before bed the next day to avoid going over the 50g-per-week dosage. I tried my best to only apply the ointment only on the affected skin, but somehow it spread like crazy, but also still did very well at treating it, so now where I'm at is like having a REALLY itchy sunburn, and also some bruising. Given that, I am still very pleased with the progress so far. What remains is mostly the large patches, as all of the small spots were either absorbed by the spread, or disappeared entirely, EVEN small spots that I COULDN'T apply ointment to, around my eyes have gone!”

Deb September 29, 2019

For Plaque Psoriasis: “The NP in my Dermatologists office recommended Duobrii after I didn’t have great results with Xtrac laser. After a week’s application, my lifelong placate psoriasis on my legs and elbows cleared up 80%. By week 2 it was 100%. The only negative is I didn’t read the warning about sun exposure, and even though I haven’t used the cream in a week while on vacation in Cabo, the areas I’ve treated became extremely sun burned and sensitive. Admittedly I wasn’t diligent about applying sunscreen to those areas. But the psoriasis has not come back.”

T · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 4, 2020

For Psoriasis: “My dermatologist prescribed Duobrii and I thought it was a miracle drug. I can’t remember how many prescriptions I’ve had over the last 10 years. I live in New Orleans LA where the temperature is usually well above 80 and because of my psoriasis I couldn’t wear shirts without sleeves or pants or skirts that didn’t completely cover my legs. My psoriasis appeared to have disappeared while using Duobrii. Unfortunately I used my first tube and when I requested a refill I was told the cost would be $1100.00. Psoriasis is back and unless I win the lottery I won’t be using Duobrii.”

Russ · Taken for less than 1 month January 14, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I had small psoriasis patches of areas on my legs this Duobrii lotion completely cleared them up though it took a couple of weeks. Be careful I made the mistake of just spreading all over my legs instead of just centralizing on the affected area. It will burn the skin and you will peel and I also developed a rash/burn most likely my fault from over use. I would use every other day just my opinion.”

JACARPIO · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 31, 2019

For Psoriasis: “I had plaque psoriasis and psoriasis in general for 54 years. My condition alleviated and worsened in accordance to stress. I believe I tried all of close to all topical prescribed and non-prescribed products, they were all helpful in different degrees and periods of time. For one month I have been using Duobrii. The treatment effect is considerably better than expected, and better than any other previously used. Recommendation: Ask the dermatologist to give you free duobrii samples prior to purchasing it, so you can see if it will work for you”

Samescamilla79 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 12, 2020

For Plaque Psoriasis: “41 year old Psoriasis Used this on stubborn plaque psoriasis. Within a week the plaque pealed off. Makes plaque peel off similarly to when you get a sunburn. The side effects are red skin and itchy super itchy skin.”

Elmolio Onmyfacias · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2020

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I had this plaque psoriasis for more than 18 years, it got worsened by stress over and over again, I tried so many medicines over these years. Duobrii was like liquid gold, five days only and I can see myself 90% better.”

6ixgirl23 · Taken for less than 1 month November 28, 2020

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I’ve had scalp psoriasis for 10 years. Which quickly spread all over my head, forehead and ears due to the cold winter, and stress I get a lot of flare ups. After 1 week my scalp psoriasis cleared up 90%! This lotion has changed my life in so many ways, it’s not greasy, Absorbs well, easy application, I am so happy my dermatologist prescribed me this!”

Tom · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 6, 2019

For Plaque Psoriasis: “Have plaque psoriasis on my hands and have been using this drug for 6 weeks with a 75% improvement. Have tried other drugs and this is the best so far.”

Scalling December 6, 2020

For Plaque Psoriasis: “Im on my 2nd day....hope I get really good results...stay tuned”