User Reviews for Duobrii to treat Plaque Psoriasis

Duobrii has an average rating of 9.1 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Plaque Psoriasis. 100% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Duobrii Rating Summary

9.1/10 average rating

Compare all 58 medications used in the treatment of Plaque Psoriasis.

Reviews for Duobrii

Deb September 29, 2019

“The NP in my Dermatologists office recommended Duobrii after I didn’t have great results with Xtrac laser. After a week’s application, my lifelong placate psoriasis on my legs and elbows cleared up 80%. By week 2 it was 100%. The only negative is I didn’t read the warning about sun exposure, and even though I haven’t used the cream in a week while on vacation in Cabo, the areas I’ve treated became extremely sun burned and sensitive. Admittedly I wasn’t diligent about applying sunscreen to those areas. But the psoriasis has not come back.”

Russ · Taken for less than 1 month January 14, 2021

“I had small psoriasis patches of areas on my legs this Duobrii lotion completely cleared them up though it took a couple of weeks. Be careful I made the mistake of just spreading all over my legs instead of just centralizing on the affected area. It will burn the skin and you will peel and I also developed a rash/burn most likely my fault from over use. I would use every other day just my opinion.”

MyNameJeff · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2021

“I've had plaque psoriasis for about 6 years now. When it first started it was on my elbows and scalp. Before my dermatologist put me on this new doubrii medication my body was basically covered in it and most medications seemed to have caused flare ups or make it worse. Right now I'm on my 2nd week using Doubrii and have seen a HUGE improvement overall, like my jaw dropped when I looked in the mirror lol. The inflammation completely went away over the first night and almost all of the red patches have disappeared. Honestly so thankful this exists”

Elmolio Onmyfacias · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2020

“I had this plaque psoriasis for more than 18 years, it got worsened by stress over and over again, I tried so many medicines over these years. Duobrii was like liquid gold, five days only and I can see myself 90% better.”

Samescamilla79 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 12, 2020

“41 year old Psoriasis Used this on stubborn plaque psoriasis. Within a week the plaque pealed off. Makes plaque peel off similarly to when you get a sunburn. The side effects are red skin and itchy super itchy skin.”

6ixgirl23 · Taken for less than 1 month November 28, 2020

“I’ve had scalp psoriasis for 10 years. Which quickly spread all over my head, forehead and ears due to the cold winter, and stress I get a lot of flare ups. After 1 week my scalp psoriasis cleared up 90%! This lotion has changed my life in so many ways, it’s not greasy, Absorbs well, easy application, I am so happy my dermatologist prescribed me this!”

Insomiac · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 18, 2021

“I've been using Duobrii for a while, and I have some concerns. My psoriasis had gotten really, REALLY bad, I'm talking head-to-toe coverage in large patches and small dots over about 55-60% of my skin. I treat it every other day, or like, first thing in the morning, and then before bed the next day to avoid going over the 50g-per-week dosage. I tried my best to only apply the ointment only on the affected skin, but somehow it spread like crazy, but also still did very well at treating it, so now where I'm at is like having a REALLY itchy sunburn, and also some bruising. Given that, I am still very pleased with the progress so far. What remains is mostly the large patches, as all of the small spots were either absorbed by the spread, or disappeared entirely, EVEN small spots that I COULDN'T apply ointment to, around my eyes have gone!”

Tom · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 6, 2019

“Have plaque psoriasis on my hands and have been using this drug for 6 weeks with a 75% improvement. Have tried other drugs and this is the best so far.”

Hopeful · Taken for less than 1 month March 14, 2021

“After 2 days I can see a noticeable difference already. The inflammation is down and not itching myself til I bleed. Fingers crossed it does the trick to keep it at bay.”

Scalling December 6, 2020

“Im on my 2nd day....hope I get really good results...stay tuned”