User Reviews for Mucinex Maximum Strength

Bronchitis

1 review 287 medications
Summary of Mucinex Maximum Strength reviews 7.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Mucinex Maximum Strength

For Cough "I take an MAOI so I can't use decongestants. I take Mucinex when I start getting a cold or flu. It relieves my cough and congestion, keeps my lungs clear. Yes, it gives me a runny nose but that's what it's supposed to do, thin the mucous so you can get rid of it. My coughs are fewer and those I have are productive. Drinking a lot of water of other liquid is essential. I suspect some of the negative reviews are from folks who didn't drink enough. Personally I would recommend giving it a try, with lots of fluids."

krobin (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2018

For Cough "Have COPD and am taking this for mucus and cough every 4 hours. Can't swallow pill so taking liquid. The taste is so strong it sometimes makes me cough forever. Can a small amount of water be added to dose?"

zelta January 4, 2017

For Bronchitis "This medicine doesn't work for me well... it made my nose more stuffy, dried my throat out, and kept me up... everytime I tried to sleep I would wake up coughing and feeling nausea and it seems to produce more mucus... drink lots of water!! seriously ..! But this will be my last time taking mucinex its not for everybody and its defintely not for me"

ashantee (taken for less than 1 month) November 9, 2016