User Reviews for Gabapentin

Also known as: Fanatrex, Gabarone, Gralise, Neurontin

Reviews for Gabapentin to treat Burning Mouth Syndrome

"I do have one side effect that I am acutely aware of. I'm on a very high dosage. In order for it to be effective, I take 600-900mg every 6 hours due to my high metabolism. This is around the clock. If I miss a dose, my skin starts burning around my face hands and feet. Some would consider this withdrawal. I think so too. But this medication is the lesser of two evils for me. My BMS was and still can be very painful burning and debilitating. I'll take the withdrawal. Some say it's not addictive. I say wrong... never try and stop this drug cold turkey. It can have advise effects both mentally and physically"

Cindy May 4, 2018

"Right now I feel like my blood has been drained from my body. Each morning I feel faint and my legs feel like jelly. Should I continue with this med. Taking 300 mg. Per day."

antem (taken for less than 1 month) November 14, 2015