User Reviews for Fluticasone

Also known as: Arnuity Ellipta, Flovent, Flovent Diskus, Flovent HFA, Flovent Rotadisk

Learn more about Fluticasone.

Asthma, Maintenance 13 reviews 116 medications

7.6
Summary of Fluticasone reviews 13 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Fluticasone

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "Does not work for me. 17 days and no improvement"

JCGB January 31, 2016

Arnuity Ellipta (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "I have used arnuity 200 for 6 weeks and I see a difference but my copay in Dec 2015 was $91 now in Jan 2016 it has gone to $119 per month. I'd really would like to keep taking this but I can't afford that much every month so I will be back with my dr to find a alternative"

mad patient (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 9, 2016

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "Gets you over the hump in regard to asthma flare ups, and have had fewer Emergency Room episodes since getting this. Taking it everyday is another story - it causes chestpain after about the 3rd consecutive day of use. So I generally stop using after a couple days, and then if symptoms still persist will start up again after a day or two break from the drug. When asthma is back under control I dont take the drug at all."

IMLET (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 29, 2015

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "The drug works very well for the asthma but the side effects are overwhelming. I experience severe anger and aggression and must stop the medication. I have attempted to take the medication on several occasions due to necessity with serious asthma but continue to have the same side effects."

Ann456 April 15, 2015

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "This medication has been a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, my asthma symptoms are all but gone after being on this drug for a week. On the other hand, it's made me feel tired all day yet unable to sleep at night. I've also noticed that I've been angry and otherwise unhappy more frequently since starting this drug. I'm going to give it one more week to see if the side effects become more manageable."

J. J. (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2014

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "No asthma breakthrough when I take Flovent and nasal steroid every day. Life-changing medications!"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 4, 2014

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "My son has taken this medication for asthma maintenance for nearly 4 years. When he takes it consistently, he has very few asthma exacerbations. Before he was on it, he had to be hospitalized due to a severe attack and status asthmaticus. When he missed it for a few days, he had another exacerbation requiring emergency treatment. I'd say the medicine is effective for him. He has had no side effects."

KatieW04 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 13, 2014

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "Works great as a rescue inhaler. Fast acting. Inexpensive"

Spruce (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 1, 2013

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "I was wheezing with a constant cough. Asthma brought on by cold weather, exercise, or allergic situations. This all left after one week of use. No apparent side effects."

Mahchem (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 2, 2012

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "I was on Flovent for almost 2 months. It was not helping me it was making me worse. I had an extremely bad burning pain in my chest and throat. The burning became so bad and my breathing was becoming worse. I discontinued it on my own and now all of my symptoms have subsided. I am breathing better and no more burning. "

Nmg September 27, 2011

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "This helped me breathe on the first day as well. Quite a wonder really."

Anonymous December 2, 2009

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "Really diminished asthma cough over time and helps avoid attacks. Get rough voice, and eustachian tubes clog up in air conditioning."

oxygenlover September 17, 2009

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: "Helped me breathe the first day of use, with no side effects."

Anonymous April 27, 2009