User Reviews for Flurandrenolide

Also known as: Cordran, Cordran SP, Cordran Tape

Learn more about Flurandrenolide.

Atopic Dermatitis 1 reviews 250 medications

Eczema 3 reviews 254 medications

Psoriasis 4 reviews 313 medications

Dermatitis 1 reviews 332 medications

4.5
Summary of Flurandrenolide reviews 9 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Flurandrenolide

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Eczema: "I have severely cracked fingertips and this tape is the only thing that ever helped. I got a new Rx for it and now cannot find it anywhere! I have been searching for three weeks, thought I had it through CVS but received a call today after another week of waiting for it to arrive in the mail that it is unavailable. My fingertips hurt so much they wake me up at night throbbing. I don't know what has happened with this tape but it was great!"

phen5775 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 1, 2016

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Psoriasis: "This is wonderful!! I have psoriasis on all of my joints.. elbows, knees, and ankles. I have used ointments for years and most recently they have not been helpful, in fact the plaques have spread to my wrist and sides of my feet. I was just prescribed Cordran Tape a week ago, and after only 4 applications, it's almost completely clear. I am floored by the success of this tape, and although it's the most expensive medication I've used so far ($50 after insurance), I will continue to use it for any future flare ups."

MayasNina August 2, 2015

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Eczema: "I tried many steroid medications for eczema on my hands and wrists, but nothing helped. In desperation, the dermatologist gave me a bag of samples to try. Cordran tape was the last sample to test, and it worked like magic. Within 2 weeks, it cleared the eczema that I'd suffered from for over 30 years. It's been more than 5 years now, and it has never returned. It was truly miraculous for me."

KLMS November 12, 2011

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Atopic Dermatitis: "Insect bite: No side effects. Tape was a relief for the pain and swelling relief."

da sting December 5, 2010

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Eczema: "For what it is worth, I'm a scientist at FDA and after having tried all other topical steroid creams, a dermatologist prescribed this product and it flat-out worked. I was very surprised and delighted."

Anonymous September 21, 2009

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Psoriasis: "Worked really well over just a few days."

Anonymous July 25, 2009

For Psoriasis: "A co-worker who also suffers from psoriasis gave me what was left on a small roll. My psoriasis was driving me crazy and the creams I was getting just didn't do anything. This product amazed me so I took it to my doctor and said "I want this". My doctor perscribed it but it and the cream version is not covered. I have to pay full price but it works. "

Relaxation4Me July 16, 2008

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Dermatitis: "I live in the high desert of Central Oregon and have sensitive skin problems on my fingers and thumbs due to the elevation and dryness. I have found that by wrapping a piece of the tape over the end of my finger or thumb overnight helps heal the red soreness. It is much better than any of the lotions. The only problem is that it sticks to itself and thus can be difficult to cut and apply."

kenedw March 25, 2008

Cordran Tape (flurandrenolide) for Psoriasis: "I was diagnosed with Psoriasis on my knee by my dermatologist almsot 7 years ago, and he prescribed Cordran tape for me. It took about 10 months or so, but the spreading of the psoriasis (caused by me itching at it while I was sleeping) stopped and my skin healed. I no longer use Cordran tape, as now the only symptom I ever have is a slight itchy feeling every once in a while. This stuff is great!"

BJCKidsX4 March 17, 2008