User Reviews for Fluocinonide topical (Page 2)

Also known as: Vanos, Fluocinonide-E, Fluex Dermacin

Fluocinonide topical has an average rating of 8.5 out of 10 from a total of 42 ratings on Drugs.com. 83% of those users who reviewed Fluocinonide topical reported a positive effect, while 15% reported a negative effect.

Psoriasis
10.0
Summary of Fluocinonide topical reviews 8.5 42 reviews

Reviews for Fluocinonide topical

sidebottom · Taken for less than 1 month July 3, 2014

For Psoriasis: “I always have had psoriasis of the scalp but recently it has started on one armpit. It is very uncomfortable so my mom who is a nurse gave me a tube of this. It worked within a day but I lost out and it broke out terribly bad like I thought nothing could help it. I found the tube and it looked awesome after just one day. Just finished my second day and it had faded quite a bit more. I'm sure it won't be long till its completely gone. Can't wait. It's the summer and I can't always keep my arms down.”

Miemieknotts · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 19, 2013

Lidex (fluocinonide) for Psoriasis: “Did not phase my psoriasis in any way. It did manage to take my fingertips off the fingers I was using to apply it. I would have thought it was pretty strong based on that. But did nothing for my patches.”

Grandmere June 14, 2010

For Atopic Dermatitis: “I have rashes on my ankles, calves, arms and I also have itching places without a rash on the palms of my hands and my thighs. My doctor prescribed Fluocinonide USP, 0.05% a month ago. But it still has not gotten rid of the rashes or itching. I'll be able to see a dermatologist in about a week, and hope to get some answers then. I am taking a heart medication (Multaq) which warns against being in the sun. Now I'm wondering if it caused me to have a sun-allergy rash.”

Anonymous August 2, 2011

Lidex (fluocinonide): “I was diagnosed with Pemphigus years ago. I was given all sorts of medication and this was the only one that got me a relief. After 1-2 applications, my sores disappeared. I used the ones given as samples to the specialist who treated me for the problem. I used Synalar on my face and received intradermal shots in my head to take care of the numerous sores on my scalp.”

sen · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 1, 2020

For Atopic Dermatitis: “I've used this medication on and off for eczema like flare ups for years. I have eczema but also a long list of allergies which cause skin rashes. It can be hard to tell the difference between an allergy rash (IDK what all my allergies are, constantly find new ones) or eczema, and sometimes I get both. This medication is the only thing that has ever helped and it works fast. I have found I have to be very careful not to over use it in the winter (aka don't use a few times a week for more than 2 weeks at a time) or else I get an insanely itchy/panful rash around my mouth jaw and neck that doesn't go away for about two months at a time. Long story short, this medication is excellent for brief/rare/short term use. Try not to make the mistake I made and use it as a "savior" lotion every time your eczema flares up if you get flare ups frequently.”

katcorn · Taken for less than 1 month October 16, 2014

For Lichen Planus: “I have tried dozens of treatments. Fluocinonide is the only one that helps.”

national_guardbrat87 June 22, 2008

For Psoriasis: “I tried all kinds of different thing for my son and this stuff is working fast clearing it up quick”

Skiff August 22, 2019

For Eczema: “I have been using this cream for 30 years. It is a miracle cream. At the slightest onset of an eczema breakout, I put this on and it is healed in a day or two. Just amazing.”

B · Taken for less than 1 month February 20, 2021

For Eczema: “My skin felt like it was on fire. Eventually I washed it off and never used it again.”

Bluesman01 · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 9, 2015

For Psoriasis: “Thins and discolors the skin. Also can cause glaucoma if you get it in your eyes.!!!”

Eczema February 5, 2020

Lidex-E (fluocinonide) for Eczema: “ this was discontinued because it actually worked.. have never found anything that works since.”

Anonymous September 4, 2014

Lidex (fluocinonide) for Psoriasis: “I used this one time and my skin looked better after”

Anonymous October 8, 2011

For Dermatitis: “I have had a periodic skin rash on my legs that comes and goes, usually in the winter months but can appear any time. This cream clears this condition up in a matter of days. I recommend it.”

Kaboom September 20, 2013

Lidex (fluocinonide) for Psoriasis: “While I was pregnant my psoriasis freaked out. It went all over my body. I could see a difference every day until it was gone. One of the only medicines that didn't set my skin on fire.”

Scaly hand · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 9, 2015

For Psoriasis: “I have used this medicine for more than 2 years on my palm. For a long time I thought it helped but the psoriasis it never went away. I just as good results with pure aloe or even chapstick.”

Shari_420 December 1, 2017

For Psoriasis: “Used in a liquid form for my scalp, I think ultimately it did help clear some of my psoriasis but was not worth the amount of itchiness it would cause directly after putting the product on.”

Anonymous January 10, 2012

Lidex (fluocinonide): “I have a condition called Hailey-Hailey on my arm pits and have for over 20 years. I tried everything and nothing worked. Lidex was and is the only thing that has worked.”

Leatherguy · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 16, 2014

For Atopic Dermatitis: “It works !”

poorjohnn · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 10, 2017

For Atopic Dermatitis: “Only thing that has every stopped the flakes and itching”