User Reviews for Iluvien

Iluvien has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Diabetic Macular Edema
10.0
Summary of Iluvien reviews 10.0 1 reviews

Works up to 3 years for 1 inje · Taken for 2 to 5 years · August 3, 2017

For Diabetic Macular Edema: “Vary expensive drug ($9000) - only use if covered by insurance.. Kaiser gave me this drug and I have had it in my eye for 2 years and its working. I have had glaucoma eye surgery in my eye to keep eye pressure low. The only negative thing is that it leaves a very small capsule in the eye that does not dissolve. So my Dr. does not think I can use this drug more than 2 or so times. I may switch back to another drug that works up to 3- 6 months per injection and cost much less.”