User Reviews for Ozurdex

Macular Edema
6.7

Summary of Ozurdex reviews 7.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Ozurdex

For Macular Edema "I had the Ozurdex Implant two weeks ago. Everything has gone well so far. My eye where the injection was given did hemorrhage (the redness lasted about 1 week); however, there was no pain associated with it. My eye is back to normal with no symptoms. Today, I saw my opthamalogist (sp) and my eye pressure was elevated but still within normal limits. He and my retina specialist will be monitoring me pretty closely. So far I have no complaints."

Tina (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2018

For Uveitis "Best thing ever"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 12, 2017

For Macular Edema "After operation of retina detachment and removal of silicon oil my wife had been injected with two injections in her eye viz. Avastin Inj twice. But the situation did not improve. Doctor advised to give ozurdex injection. She was given one ozurdex injection. After giving ozurdex injection the cornea started eroding. She first faced with conjuctivities and redness in her eye after two months of this injection. She is now having a blurred vision/hazzy and cornea erosion and it is deteriorating and having redness and irritation in her eyes. This ozurdex injection is useless and not reliable. This destroyed our hope and life."

kunu June 4, 2017