User Reviews for Allegra Allergy to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Allegra Allergy has an average rating of 1.8 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis. 0% of those users who reviewed Allegra Allergy reported a positive effect, while 88% reported a negative effect.

Allegra Allergy Rating Summary

1.8/10 average rating

Compare all 272 medications used in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 18, 2020

“fexofenadine is the worst allergy pill, might as well be made of sugar. Did not stop nasal drip or sneezing”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 16, 2020

“Doesn’t work back to mucinex”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 6, 2016

“I received this medication as a free sample via U.S. Mail. It cleared my sinuses for 24 hours but I was also bolt awake for 24 hours, like I was on some kind of stimulant. I would take it in severe sinusitis attacks, but not for routine allergy treatment. It also dried my sinuses out so badly that I was afraid I'd get a nosebleed for days afterwards.”

Sleepless95 · Taken for less than 1 month November 13, 2012

“Every allergy pill I try stops working eventually, so after using Claritin and Zyrtec, I decided to try Allegra. It is my first day using it and it partially clears me up but it is 3 in the morning and I have yet to feel tired. I can see that I am not alone, so I'll be going back to Zyrtec until I can see my doctor about switching to something else.”

Browneyes1769 March 15, 2016

“Doesn't work at all”

crankydragon · Taken for less than 1 month March 22, 2016

“I experienced no relief of allergy symptoms with this medication.”

Whitney26388326 · Taken for less than 1 month May 30, 2016

“SUCKS! Doesn't work at all!! Kept me up half the night from sneezing.. Seriously feel the same from when I didn't take any medicine at all. Definitely should of read the reviews before buying .”

spanielmom · Taken for less than 1 month April 11, 2016

“I had my mother taking this for her allergies. It did nothing for her. After taking for almost 3 weeks, she broke out in hives. We stopped immediately. Went back to Clariten”

Learn more about Allergic Rhinitis