User Reviews for Allegra Allergy

Learn more about Allegra Allergy.

Allergic Rhinitis 6 reviews 875 medications

1.7
Summary of Allegra Allergy reviews 6 reviews 1.7

Reviews for Allegra Allergy

For Allergic Rhinitis "I received this medication as a free sample via U.S. Mail. It cleared my sinuses for 24 hours but I was also bolt awake for 24 hours, like I was on some kind of stimulant. I would take it in severe sinusitis attacks, but not for routine allergy treatment. It also dried my sinuses out so badly that I was afraid I'd get a nosebleed for days afterwards."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 6, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "SUCKS! Doesn't work at all!! Kept me up half the night from sneezing.. Seriously feel the same from when I didn't take any medicine at all. Definitely should of read the reviews before buying ."

Whitney26388326 (taken for less than 1 month) May 30, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I had my mother taking this for her allergies. It did nothing for her. After taking for almost 3 weeks, she broke out in hives. We stopped immediately. Went back to Clariten"

spanielmom (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I experienced no relief of allergy symptoms with this medication."

crankydragon (taken for less than 1 month) March 22, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "Doesn't work at all"

Browneyes1769 March 15, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "Every allergy pill I try stops working eventually, so after using Claritin and Zyrtec, I decided to try Allegra. It is my first day using it and it partially clears me up but it is 3 in the morning and I have yet to feel tired. I can see that I am not alone, so I'll be going back to Zyrtec until I can see my doctor about switching to something else."

Sleepless95 (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2012