User Reviews for Allegra Allergy

Allergic Rhinitis
1.8

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 18, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “fexofenadine is the worst allergy pill, might as well be made of sugar. Did not stop nasal drip or sneezing”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 16, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Doesn’t work back to mucinex”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 6, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I received this medication as a free sample via U.S. Mail. It cleared my sinuses for 24 hours but I was also bolt awake for 24 hours, like I was on some kind of stimulant. I would take it in severe sinusitis attacks, but not for routine allergy treatment. It also dried my sinuses out so badly that I was afraid I'd get a nosebleed for days afterwards.”

Sleepless95 · Taken for less than 1 month November 13, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Every allergy pill I try stops working eventually, so after using Claritin and Zyrtec, I decided to try Allegra. It is my first day using it and it partially clears me up but it is 3 in the morning and I have yet to feel tired. I can see that I am not alone, so I'll be going back to Zyrtec until I can see my doctor about switching to something else.”

Browneyes1769 March 15, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Doesn't work at all”

crankydragon · Taken for less than 1 month March 22, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I experienced no relief of allergy symptoms with this medication.”

Whitney26388326 · Taken for less than 1 month May 30, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “SUCKS! Doesn't work at all!! Kept me up half the night from sneezing.. Seriously feel the same from when I didn't take any medicine at all. Definitely should of read the reviews before buying .”

spanielmom · Taken for less than 1 month April 11, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I had my mother taking this for her allergies. It did nothing for her. After taking for almost 3 weeks, she broke out in hives. We stopped immediately. Went back to Clariten”