User Reviews for Plendil

Raynaud's Syndrome 9.0
Summary of Plendil reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Plendil

Terencius · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 5, 2012

For Raynaud's Syndrome: “I had been using Norvasc for 15 years with very limited success. Seven months ago my new GP prescribed Plendil 5mg. The effect was immediate and suppressed the Raynauds symptoms HOWEVER I became very hot and flushed in the face. I was given 2.5 mg for two weeks and then went back to 5mg with no further problems.”

smit July 17, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “Plendil was effective in controlling my blood pressure. The only reason I am not taking it is because I can not purchase this medicine anymore due to the company discontinuing the product. I have had problems finding a substitute for this medicine. If anything is available on the market, I need help.”