User Reviews for Bydureon BCise

Diabetes, Type 2

Summary of Bydureon BCise reviews 9.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Bydureon BCise

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Started taking Bydureon BCise in February 2018, 7 months in and nothing short of miraculous and has changed my life in so many positive ways. A1C at the start was 8.0 after my first blood test it dropped to 5.9 and I've lost approx. 43 lbs. I take Metformin 500 mg twice a day, my fasting sugar varies, from low 80s-115. On two occasions I experienced lows at 70, and 80, it was a new experience for me but a chocolate candy bar and good to go. I like others have read scary reviews about side effects so apprehensive at first but after my 3rd month I noticed nothing bad and began to get comfortable with the injection part, I've found taking the pen out of the refrigerator 30 min prior to injection helps with mixing and comfort when injecting, and it works best if you inject into fatty tissue in your lower abdomen, and alternate weekly. Also it is my courage as I've changed my lifestyle to healthy eating, as the medication will punish you if you make a bad choice trust me on this one !"

magee July 29, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Took my first injection on Friday night along with 500 mg Metformin and jardiance 25 mg in the morning. On Friday night and Saturday I had severe cramps in my legs and hands. I couldn’t leave home. Sunday I vomited after drinking a smoothie and nauseated after having my dinner. I soaked in epsom salt and hydrated with alkaline water. The cramps got better, but still nauseated. Sipping on Peppermint tea. Hope the nausea goes away or I won’t be taking this again. I really want it to work for me as I could benefit from the improved cholesterol and heart health as well as reduced a1c. #praying"

Determined (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I start taking this medicine 3 weeks ago the first week. I had diarrhea and a small lump. The second week, I had diarrhea and the lump was larger and I had diarrhea. The third week the lump was larger and I had diarrhea. Two days after the injection I had hives and itching. There was no difference between this drug and Victoza with my blood sugars. The convenience of taking this medication once a week is very good but not everything is for everybody. My doctor took me off this medication."

JD (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I will be starting on Christmas Day, 2017. I must say that reading the reviews I've read, I am scared to death to try this. I only saw very few comments with good reviews. The majority comments are very scary. I'm so nervous and afraid to even start. I'm going to talk with my husband and share some of the good and bad comments with him and get his take on what I should do. Although my Endo Dr explained much of what I read regarding side effects. I not sure if it's worth ALL the illnesses. I've already been through so much with the diabetes. I'm about sick of it all. I like to wish you all well and much blessings too. Take good care everyone."

SisterP (taken for less than 1 month) December 24, 2017