User Reviews for Bydureon BCise

Reviews for Bydureon BCise

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I start taking this medicine 3 weeks ago the first week. I had diarrhea and a small lump. The second week, I had diarrhea and the lump was larger and I had diarrhea. The third week the lump was larger and I had diarrhea. Two days after the injection I had hives and itching. There was no difference between this drug and Victoza with my blood sugars. The convenience of taking this medication once a week is very good but not everything is for everybody. My doctor took me off this medication."

JD (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I will be starting on Christmas Day, 2017. I must say that reading the reviews I've read, I am scared to death to try this. I only saw very few comments with good reviews. The majority comments are very scary. I'm so nervous and afraid to even start. I'm going to talk with my husband and share some of the good and bad comments with him and get his take on what I should do. Although my Endo Dr explained much of what I read regarding side effects. I not sure if it's worth ALL the illnesses. I've already been through so much with the diabetes. I'm about sick of it all. I like to wish you all well and much blessings too. Take good care everyone."

SisterP (taken for less than 1 month) December 24, 2017