User Reviews for Pirmella 7/7/7 to treat Birth Control

Sarah · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 13, 2019

“I have been taking the lower dose Pirmella for a few months now, and it has been working out great. My periods are regular now, and I don’t have to worry about pregnancy. The only negative side effect I have experienced is sore breasts which went away after the first month.”

Shell · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 28, 2018

“This medicine changed me into a completely different person; I did not feel like myself at ALL, because I wasn’t. I was told it took about three months to adjust; I felt a little “better” after three months but still was not myself. I had zero energy, roller coaster of emotions, crazy mood swings and migraines. My husband begged me to switch because the change was so bad. I pretty much accepted that his is how birth control makes women feel, but that is not true. My doctor switched me today to an estrogen only pill. I hope the switch will have me feeling like myself again! I have to be careful when taking birth control because I have vascular disease and am at a higher risk of blood clots. Hope I can help someone else who is experiencing what I have! If you don’t feel right, tell your doctor.”

More about Pirmella 7 / 7 / 7 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands
Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Loestrin 21 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, ... +43 more

Professional resources