User Reviews for Ortho-Novum 1 / 35 to treat Birth Control

Ortho-Novum 1/35 Rating Summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 277 medications used in the treatment of Birth Control.

Reviews for Ortho-Novum 1/35

AshleyHi November 7, 2015

"So I just switched to this method of bc from my old one Reclipsen and I must say it is excellent!!!! I'M losing weight I have 0 appetite I eat occasionally not too much snacking "

lexis909 · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 27, 2015

"When I first got on this pill, it was so great because I hardly had any side effects. Then...I started having them. My boobs hurt and I got cramps. I definitely also noticed increased appetite. However, it completely took away my periods which I LOVE! And now I'm in month two and my stomach and boobs only hurt occasionally. I'm hoping it will get even better from here but I really like this pill as a BC."

Anonymous October 25, 2012

"At first the pill was great, helped with the bleeding and regulate my period. Then I slowly began getting depressed and I had to stop taking this pill. I've never felt this way in my life, I just want to lay in bed all day. I miss school and work; not healthy, totally not like me."

Sunpassions November 16, 2009

"After trying a million birth controls, I finally stayed on this one for a while. No weight gain. I was emotional and depressed around my period. And have a great sex drive. The only problem I am having now is acne. It gets worse around my period. I am switching today. I love this birth control. Wish I didn't have to switch, but I hate breakouts!"

clarka January 26, 2009

"I loved this birth control pill! I knew what day I would get my period and even what time. Every other birth control pill I would constantly spot and with this one I didn't. The one draw back about this pill is every month when starting a new pack, I would be very nauseous for about 3-4 days(usually just in the morning)."

More about Ortho-Novum 1/35 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Junel Fe 24, ... +43 more

Professional resources