User Reviews for Nortrel 0.5 / 35
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Nortrel 0.5/35
For Birth Control "I started taking the pill when I was 17 and began with Tri-sprintec. I loved it, but after a few years I started randomly spotting so my doctor switched me to Nortrel because it had higher levels of estrogen. I am now 21 and have been taking this pill for about 8 months and the experience has been awful. I have gained a ton of weight without changing my eating or exercising habits, have been getting horrible migraines, even though I had never experienced one until this pill, have been getting petechiae everywhere, and scary mood swings. "
DelilaWCrescentine (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 28, 2015
1 users found this comment helpful.
For Acne "The doctor recommended Nortrel. She told me to give it about a month to start working. I have been using this for a week and my skin is so clear and glowing again. It may be working fast because I don't have bad skin. It's great."
caRameLsensaShun February 18, 2009
5 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills: Your Questions Answered
More about Nortrel 0.5/35 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Nortrel 0.5/35 Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: contraceptives