User Reviews for Nortrel 0.5 / 35

Birth Control

Summary of Nortrel 0.5/35 reviews 3.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Nortrel 0.5/35

For Birth Control "I loved this medication for a while before I made the connection that it’s causing me HORRIBLE frequent, 3-day migraines. Aside from the migraines, it did better than my previous meds which caused acne. I was thrilled to get rid of the acne and my periods are spotting at best. Sad to learn this is causing the migraines and I’m switching to new pills today."

Migraines (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 21, 2018

For Birth Control "100% DO NOT RECOMMEND! 2 years ago I struggled with acne and it cleared up but recently started coming back. I visited the doctor to look into birth control pills to regulate my period and also help my acne. I've been on the pill for about 2 months now and it has made me gain 10 pounds and I went from having small whiteheads here and there to massive cystic acne clustered on my cheeks and forehead. This pill has also caused me to suffer severe anxiety which I have not experienced before. I am definitely switching to a different birth control."

Kae (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 16, 2018

For Birth Control "I started taking the pill when I was 17 and began with Tri-sprintec. I loved it, but after a few years I started randomly spotting so my doctor switched me to Nortrel because it had higher levels of estrogen. I am now 21 and have been taking this pill for about 8 months and the experience has been awful. I have gained a ton of weight without changing my eating or exercising habits, have been getting horrible migraines, even though I had never experienced one until this pill, have been getting petechiae everywhere, and scary mood swings. "

DelilaWCrescentine (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 28, 2015

For Acne "The doctor recommended Nortrel. She told me to give it about a month to start working. I have been using this for a week and my skin is so clear and glowing again. It may be working fast because I don't have bad skin. It's great."

caRameLsensaShun February 18, 2009