User Reviews for Layolis Fe to treat Birth Control

So · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 30, 2019

“I’ve been on this pill for the better part of a year. I switched from something else bc I was having horrible periods. I should have just dealt with that birth control I have had the worst side effects being on this pill. First off, never had a problem with having sex and now I do. It burns every time after now. I’ve had on and off UTIs/yeast infections. Never happened before. Last one I had was 10 years ago prior to this birth control. I have to take a supplement to control it. Also, probably the scariest thing is I have a weird vaginal discharge that would come out every time I urinate. I have an ob appointment April 10. Hopefully can get on something else then.”

siswollan · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 3, 2019

“I did not like this pill at all. Heavy bleeding on the placebo weeks and missing a dose (which I only did once), severe anxiety, more frequent panic attacks, periodic loss of appetite, headaches, and more frequent diarrhea episodes due to worsening IBS. I lost 10 pounds on this in a matter of a few months without diet change because my appetite has been poor and my IBS has been way more severe causing periods of abdominal cramping and diarrhea. Before I switched to this pill, I had a normal appetite, less anxiety, and my diarrhea wasn't this severe. But then, all of these symptoms just hit me right in the face as soon as I started taking this. I will be switching soon. I need to get my sanity and my bowels back.”

More about Layolis Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands
Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Loestrin 21 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, ... +43 more

Professional resources