User Reviews for Junel Fe 24

Birth Control
6.8

Summary of Junel Fe 24 reviews 6.2 10 reviews

Reviews for Junel Fe 24

For Birth Control "Doctor switched me to Junel Fe after being on Taytulla for months. I don’t have many good things to say about Junel Fe. My face is worse than it has ever been. It made my hair dry and it has started to fall out. And I have had terrible cramping from the beginning."

Bonnie (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 11, 2018

For Birth Control "This is the best BC for me. I have zero side effects I love it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"

M September 7, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been on this for about 2 weeks and its the first pill I've taken, but I have had horrible cramps (which never happen to me) and my heaviest period to date. I have pretty clear skin but I've noticed a few spots showing up in my lower cheek area but nothing alarming yet. I have also noticed my appetite is through the roof which is abnormal for me. I will finish out the pack and see how it goes but I'm not sure about continuing after that because of the cramps and hunger."

17 (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been on Junel Fe 24 for almost a year now, and it has been WAY better than the patch I was on before. I swapped because of crippling nausea. I use it for birth control, but it really helps my periods too. Sometimes I don't even get a period and when I do it's short and light (usually). I have around the same amount of acne that I usually do, no nausea. The main problem I'm having is low sex drive. I'm almost never in the mood, and when I am, nothing is satisfying. Going to see about switching to a different brand in a few weeks. Cigna completely covers it for me."

Autumn (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 3, 2018

"Horrible, horrible pill! I am about to finish my fist package and I have been bleeding plus cramps for 20+ days now. My doctor said is “breaking through” bleeding, but I never experienced this in my life! Not to mention the horrible cystic pimples all over my jaw line. I always had very nice skin, and this pill is causing me to break up so much. I will finish this package and stop this pill. It has been a nightmare."

SPNY August 3, 2018

For Birth Control "I took this birth control to regulate my periods and ease some of my horrid cramping. While the shorter period was nice, my cramps were still excruciating. I could have lived with this if it wasn't for the fact that at around the third month I started getting cysts all along my jaw and cheeks. This birth control made my face break out the worst it's ever been (I'm 20). I've been off it for about a month and a half and my face is still riddled with acne. So if you are prone to acne and don't have the time to wait however long for your face to adjust, I wouldn't recommend this."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 1, 2018

For Birth Control "I took Junel Fe 24 for a few months after switching from Lo Loestrin Fe. My periods were very irregular- maybe once every 3 months. They were light and usually only lasted like 2 days. They helped keep my skin clear which was a plus. My sex drive came back after I switched from the Lo Loestrin. My anxiety was still pretty bad. I had increased appetite and gained another 10 pounds. I was always bloated. I think I'm going to find another birth control."

Elybear (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 25, 2017

For Birth Control "I have been on Junel Fe 24 for about 2 weeks after getting my Paragard IUD removed due to terrible, debilitating cramps (which I had never had before). It's been good so far, although my period seems to have lasted longer than normal (~8 days, and I'm still spotting...) I also feel like I've gained a few pounds (~2-3), which is strange because I've been eating better and exercising more, and I do also feel more bloated. But in terms of everything else it has been great so far, no mood swings/anxiety, no decrease in sex drive, and good skin."

jzh18 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2017

For Birth Control "I had been on Loestrin 24, which switched to Lomedia24FE (on for about 4 years) and after finding out that the manufacturer was backordered until April 2018, I threw in the towel and stopped calling pharmacies within a 100 mile radius of me haha. My doctor wrote my new RX for Microgestin 24 and Junel24 was what showed up at Walgreens. I take it at night before bed and for all I know I'm still takin Lomedia24. I haven't experienced any side effects which I am so grateful for."

LEliz May 22, 2017

For Birth Control "I'm reading all these terrible reviews and I feel like my experience is almost exactly opposite. It's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with the birth control. I do struggle with anxiety and depression, but if anything I've noticed a "levelling out" over the past month of taking Junel. I'm on the iron pills this week though, and I've noticed my appetite go through the roof. I was really confused until I went to take the pill this morning and it all made sense. My skin has improved a little, which I'm a little impressed with in only a months time. I've suffered from cystic acne for years. I did spot a little in week 1 and then again for a day in week 3, but my period is much lighter than normal, and I've heard that it regulates in a few months' time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

For Birth Control "Only been on this about a month but I'm not pregnant so that's good! But in the beginning I did have diarrhea and abdominal pain I had very light spotting barely anything at all. I do believe this has made me gain some weight tho which I do not like but other than that I feel fine mentally!"

Liv1299999 March 2, 2017