User Reviews for Junel Fe 24

Birth Control
6.6

Summary of Junel Fe 24 reviews 6.6 6 reviews

Reviews for Junel Fe 24

For Birth Control "I took this birth control to regulate my periods and ease some of my horrid cramping. While the shorter period was nice, my cramps were still excruciating. I could have lived with this if it wasn't for the fact that at around the third month I started getting cysts all along my jaw and cheeks. This birth control made my face break out the worst it's ever been (I'm 20). I've been off it for about a month and a half and my face is still riddled with acne. So if you are prone to acne and don't have the time to wait however long for your face to adjust, I wouldn't recommend this."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 1, 2018

For Birth Control "I took Junel Fe 24 for a few months after switching from Lo Loestrin Fe. My periods were very irregular- maybe once every 3 months. They were light and usually only lasted like 2 days. They helped keep my skin clear which was a plus. My sex drive came back after I switched from the Lo Loestrin. My anxiety was still pretty bad. I had increased appetite and gained another 10 pounds. I was always bloated. I think I'm going to find another birth control."

Elybear (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 25, 2017

For Birth Control "I have been on Junel Fe 24 for about 2 weeks after getting my Paragard IUD removed due to terrible, debilitating cramps (which I had never had before). It's been good so far, although my period seems to have lasted longer than normal (~8 days, and I'm still spotting...) I also feel like I've gained a few pounds (~2-3), which is strange because I've been eating better and exercising more, and I do also feel more bloated. But in terms of everything else it has been great so far, no mood swings/anxiety, no decrease in sex drive, and good skin."

jzh18 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2017

For Birth Control "I had been on Loestrin 24, which switched to Lomedia24FE (on for about 4 years) and after finding out that the manufacturer was backordered until April 2018, I threw in the towel and stopped calling pharmacies within a 100 mile radius of me haha. My doctor wrote my new RX for Microgestin 24 and Junel24 was what showed up at Walgreens. I take it at night before bed and for all I know I'm still takin Lomedia24. I haven't experienced any side effects which I am so grateful for."

LEliz May 22, 2017

For Birth Control "I'm reading all these terrible reviews and I feel like my experience is almost exactly opposite. It's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with the birth control. I do struggle with anxiety and depression, but if anything I've noticed a "levelling out" over the past month of taking Junel. I'm on the iron pills this week though, and I've noticed my appetite go through the roof. I was really confused until I went to take the pill this morning and it all made sense. My skin has improved a little, which I'm a little impressed with in only a months time. I've suffered from cystic acne for years. I did spot a little in week 1 and then again for a day in week 3, but my period is much lighter than normal, and I've heard that it regulates in a few months' time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

For Birth Control "Only been on this about a month but I'm not pregnant so that's good! But in the beginning I did have diarrhea and abdominal pain I had very light spotting barely anything at all. I do believe this has made me gain some weight tho which I do not like but other than that I feel fine mentally!"

Liv1299999 March 2, 2017