User Reviews for Hailey 24 Fe

Birth Control
4.5

Reviews for Hailey 24 Fe

Oof · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 29, 2021

For Birth Control: “Since I’ve been on this pill I’ve been stuck in one long depressive episode. I’m bleeding for 2-3 weeks out of the month as well so that makes it better.”

Jess · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 26, 2021

For Birth Control: “THE WORST ! I’ve been on my period for the last 5 months and that how long I’ve been taking Hailey . I take birth control because my periods are so painful and sickening it sometimes puts me in the hospital, so my goal was to stop my periods . I used to take Junel Fe and that was THE BEST. But I moved and when my insurance ended I had to find a new one. The provider told me this was like Junel but no way it’s nothing like it. I’m breaking out. I’m bleeding everyday. I’m always feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I've been trying to loose weight and it’s definitely harder now that I’m on this birth control. I went from losing 3 pounds a month to none at all. I asked my provider for a different birth control because this just ain’t it .”

Libra · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 9, 2021

For Birth Control: “I was on Junel 24 for about two years and loved it, had no acne and if I did it went away quickly. Was switched to Hailey because of insurance purposes but now I break out every month. It’s kinda like I was never on birth control. It’s that out of control. I like this birth control period wise but acne wise, it’s a no from me. I’m gonna ask my dr to switch me back to Junel 24.”

GOODUSER March 22, 2021

For Birth Control: “PART ONE: This is for someone who bases their decisions off of reviews (like my self). This is my first experience ever using the contraceptive pill. After reading numerous reviews of this product I was really scared to start Hailey. My doctor prescribed me Junel, but my providers only carry Hailey. It has now been two weeks going on three weeks of being on Hailey and using Birth Control for the first time. I am 22 years old, height 4'11 and 95 lbs. I did not experience any crazy symptoms. I wanted to put this honest review out, to ease peoples decisions. However, if you currently already use Junel or another brand I do not recommend changing your formula. But this was my first time, and feel perfectly normal. My face has remained clear. Some minor headache an hour or two after I take the pill but shortly goes away. I take it at night so I sleep it off. My boobs are a little sore now. I haven't got to the sugar pill yet so I am curious how long my period will last and how much cramps.”

LionEsse · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2020

For Birth Control: “let me just start out by saying, WOW. If I wanted a prescription that aggressively shook my hormones and emotions down to my core, this would have been my #1 choice.. (And yes, I did mind the excessive breakouts of blemishes/cystic acne that accompanied it.) My mental clarity was in danger. Woman to woman, I HIGHLY recommend against! We're better than that.”

Breezy · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 24, 2020

For Birth Control: “I wanted to add to the less scary comment section for if you were a nervous first time user like me looking at other people’s experiences! I have been on Hailey FE for about 5 months. The first month, I gained 10 pounds but mainly just water weight/bloat. Which is expected I think? I went through a few cycles when my skin was worse than normal, but nothing too too bad. My moods were fairly normal (I am prone to anxiety and sadness) it only got really bad for one week near my birthday (so could have been to do with that outside variable). All in all, it could have been worse! My periods are super light with hardly any cramping, and no pregnancy! So yay! Give it a go(:”

Meowmix · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 14, 2020

For Birth Control: “I'm 27, tried this pill for over a year (been on BC since I was 15 trying to find one that doesn't make me hate my life), the only great thing about it for me was that it works well as birth control. The first 3 months my cycle was normal on it, but after that it was SO irregular. Gave me terrible cystic acne, and also acne on my back (which is very rare for me). Basically my new mantra was "another day another cyst" because basically everyday a new one would appear and they take FOREVER to clear up and hurt so bad!! I work out 3 times a week and have an active lifestyle and mostly eat healthy, haven't gained weight but I'd imagine I would've if I wasn't active. Besides not being able to lose weight and having terrible skin, and abnormal bleeding, I definitely felt moody and like my hormones were imbalanced on this pill. I started taking "Nikki" a few weeks ago, and am starting to feel better and have had no breakouts, so hopefully that does the trick.”

Em · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 28, 2020

For Birth Control: “This birth control Hailey 24 Fe started off really good. Noticed my minor acne going away and actually felt that my self esteem went up. Never got pregnant which is great. However within the first pill of my second month I threw up twice in that week. Then I started have horrible migraines where I lose my vision. At first I brushed them off and thought it was because my body was adjusting but well into the fourth month of using it I was still having those migraines every week or more. As of right now typing I have a migraine. I am getting off of it after my last pill. I don’t know if this will help anyone but this is how my experience was.”

Lily · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 7, 2021

For Birth Control: “Hi I just wanted to put this review out there for people are really nervous about starting birth control like I was. I’m 5’6, 115lbs. I haven’t gained any weight, however, my boobs have gotten a lot bigger. My skin has always been pretty clear except for the occasional period pimples. On this birth control my skin has been very clear. However, in the beginning my skin did breakout for a few weeks, but now it’s perfect. My period hurt very badly the first time on the pack. Also, I had spotting for about a month but it could have been from a UTI I had at the same time. Normally my periods are 8 days and heavy. On this birth control it was 2-3 days and light. My emotions are completely normal as well. Once the meds regulate this is a very good birth control.Overall, I recommend this birth control and have had a very good experience on it.”

Dee · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 24, 2021

For Birth Control: “I had to switch to this birth control because my insurance stopped covering Junel, my doctor told me it was the same thing but it’s not. I’ve been on this for 3 months and I have a headache everyday, moody, bloated and nauseous almost everyday. I stopped taking it because I’d rather not be on any birth control than feel the way I did. Since I’ve been off of it I’ve been feeling better than ever.”

Nicky · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 20, 2021

For Birth Control: “Around the 2-3 month mark I started having terrible migraines almost daily. I didn’t know what it was because I drink lots of water and get good sleep and then I checked the reviews of Hailey Fe and found out this is a common side effect. It’s now my 3rd day off this brand and no more migraines!!! Although I didn’t get pregnant on this pill, I couldn’t bear this side effect. Stay away!!!”

Willa · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 12, 2020

For Birth Control: “Hailey 24 Fe is OK. At first this pill didn't bother me too much. I've been taking it for 5 months and I have only had 2 "periods". By that I mean spotting or brown clots for 2 days. I use to only get a migraine every other period and I was very regular now my body is so unpredictable. I am also a small lady I only weighed 108 at 5 feet 6" and I think the stress of this pill has made me lose 4 pounds! I am now 104. So no periods really but now I get a headache or a migraine 3 to 4 times a week! If you are not prone to migraines I think this would work for you if not try something else. I will start the patch in 1 week and I hope its better for me.”

HaileyHaterr · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 6, 2021

For Birth Control: “Well I got pregnant on it after taking the pill daily at the same time every day... so that’s great. ”

More about Hailey 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands
Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Loestrin 21 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, ... +43 more

Professional resources