User Reviews for Dasetta 7 / 7 / 7

Menstrual Disorders 1 reviews 71 medications

Birth Control 1 reviews 292 medications

Summary of Dasetta 7/7/7 reviews 2 reviews 3.0

Reviews for Dasetta 7/7/7

For Birth Control "No good at all, run for your life. Acne break out terrible big yellow hard to squeeze bumps and I never ever had any acne. Clean face all my life, even on other birth control, blood clots in legs. Heavy lumpy flows, disgustingly thick periods. I'm at 110 lbs when started Dasetta 777, rapidly weight gained15 lbs within 2 months. I had to give away all my small underwear couldn't go on my butt, tight, very uncomfortable. Always steady on my weight, hate that pill it, come off of it right away for your life. Now off it for almost a month now and slowly dropping back to my normal weight and life(very,very, very very, very NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE) . Back to my regulated body and small underwear lol."

No pills for me ever! (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2016

For Menstrual Disorders "It was a fine pill, only a little spotting. But during the off-week, my vagina would burn like crazy for three days. It would wake me up during the night"

madsaintmad January 15, 2015