User Reviews for Trivora

Birth Control
8.2

Summary of Trivora reviews 7.5 14 reviews

Reviews for Trivora

For Birth Control "I started Trivora about 8 months ago and it works very very well especially in preventing pregnancy however I am taking it more so to help control my horomones and periods which is doing exactly that. The bad side is the yeast infections and increases in anxiety which I am now taking medicine for."

Keri (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 15, 2018

For Birth Control "I had to take trivora because my hormones were out of whack and my period didn’t happen for three months because of it. The first month I took trivora I got my period back and it’s been good to me for the past 7 months. My period changed to be even lighter with almost no cramps but I didn’t have a troubled period before. Would recommend. No noticeable side effects besides getting extremely emotional before my period"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 15, 2018

For Birth Control "I’ve been on trivora since I was 16 years old and I’m now 33 years old. In which, I haven’t experience any bad side effects from this medicine. I would highly recommend trivora."

Lisa (taken for 10 years or more) August 6, 2018

For Birth Control "I recently stopped taking trivora after using it for 2 years. It gave me a reoccuring bacterial vagenosis and a yeast infection. It also made my anxiety really bad and gave me mild depression. I also gained a lot of weight on the pill throughout the years. It was really effective in preventing pregnancy though, I was having unprotected sex with a partner for a year and did not get pregnant. Although I would say all the cons outweigh the pros. Would not recommend this drug for the reason being mental sanity."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 18, 2016

For Birth Control "first birth control ... I've had no side effects, but I do have change in emotions really quick but other then that it's all good actually increase my sex drive... haven't gotten pregnant to weight gain and no acne just really emotional"

arydayy (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 2, 2016

For Birth Control "Been on this birth control since I was 17. I'm 23 now. Never had any bad side effects. The reason I began taking it is I used to have unbearable cramps every month that would keep me in bed. If I started my period at school or work, I had to go home because it was so intense. I was recommended to try birth control pills because of it. I also have not gotten pregnant with my long term relationship boyfriend. Works great for me!"

Allyson Y (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 15, 2016

For Birth Control "HATE IT! I've been in this medicine for 3 months now and I've balled like a baby everyday. I feel like I have no control over my emotions. I do not recommend to any female!"

Sarah474 January 10, 2016

For Birth Control "Horrible side effects, gave me acne, a lot of bloating, nauseous, migraine and water retention. I gain 10 pounds using it. I don't recommend it."

Anonymous November 30, 2015

For Birth Control "Trivora was very effective in preventing pregnancy. However almost immediately after I began pack 1 I experienced yeast infections due to the high levels of hormones. The symptoms went away once I took some over the counter creams. I'm currently on the end of pack 3 and I'm getting off of this pill because I've experienced bloating, stomach cramps and really really bad GAS! I've never had a gas problem until I began trivora. So this gas cramping occurs during random times daily.. And it's a problem! So I can't wait to try something different."

TJhair (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 5, 2015

For Birth Control "I've been taking Trivora for a couple of years now. It's great except I have an EXTREMELY noticeable decrease in sex drive. There is a huge difference between the three weeks I'm taking active pills and the one week that I'm not. Then again... Maybe that's just me. Kind of a catch 22, isn't it? If I wanted my normal sex drive back, I'd have to go off of the pill."

Anonymous February 19, 2009

For Birth Control "I have been taking Trivora for over a year and it is wonderful. I have experienced no negative side effects. I would recommend it because it works beautifully for me."

Anonymous January 28, 2009

For Birth Control "I've been taking this medication for two and a half years now- with no ill side effects other than slight decrease in sex drive. It has significantly reduced menstrual cramps, so ibuprofen is only needed occasionally. Light cramps occur a day or two before my period, followed by light to moderate cramps on the first day. No change in appetite, or increase in headaches. Most of all, it's effective."

Anonymous January 18, 2009

For Birth Control "This birth control may not work for everyone but it worked for me. I was having terrible cramps and after taking trivora they were much better. I also did not notice any changes in my mood like I had with other types of birth control."

Anonymous November 13, 2008

"I have been on this pill for almost a month now. I don't really like it that much because of the side effects ive been having. Its also the first time that i have ever been on birth control. Im hoping that it will get better."

Gabby Appleton February 25, 2008

For Birth Control "so far this is my first month to take this type of birth control pills. I'm hoping that I don't experience any side effects, any of the bad ones. I used to take birth control pills years ago and my blood pressure was high so the doctor took me off. I hope that this type of pill will do the job for me. will keep up to date on the progress"

redlay November 16, 2007