User Reviews for Levora

Learn more about Levora.

Reviews for Levora to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

"It helped slow my period but it gave me intense cramps. Will be switching as soon as this pack is up"

CyLane September 19, 2016

"I went on this pill to help control my insane periods and help with my acne. I'm quite young, and my periods would last from 7-10 days. my periods would be so bad that I would throw up, not be able to walk, and faint. So I decided to go on birth control to lighten my periods. my doctor told me to skip the placebo pills every month for 4 months. after the fourth month I got my period, and it made the cramping and blood flow EVEN WORSE! I also went on it to help with acne, and I can say that it has possibly made my acne worse. before going on the pill I rarely got large, hard pimples on my cheeks, and now thats a regular occurrence. if you're like me, I wouldn't recommend this pill!!"

cawwwww (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 15, 2016

"I went from being a positive, upbeat, never cry type person. I'm stopping it today because I have been having suicidal thoughts, huge bouts of rage, self harming behavior, anxiety, extreme irritability and horrible feelings of being worthless. I have NEVER felt like that before until I took this for 8 months . DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG"

Samjk94 February 2, 2016

"I was put on this medicine because my doctor found a uterine fibroid after I went in abnormal bleeding complications. I haven't done well on other birth control methods that caused life threatening reaction, so of course I was scared to find that my treatment option had to be birth control. So far my experience has been great. I had experience intensified nausea at the start, it subsided after the first week. I've completely lost my appetite and have to force myself to eat at least once a day. So in my first two weeks I lost seven pounds. No complaints there. I haven't had abnormal bleeding or cramps throughout my day so its appears to be doing what it is supposed to."

Good experience (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 21, 2013