User Reviews for Introvale
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Birth Control||2 reviews||306 medications|
|Summary of Introvale reviews||8.0||2 reviews|
Reviews for Introvale
For Birth Control "The first three months were tough. I had breakthrough bleeding that lasted over 2 weeks, cramping and pms moods. Now, I feel much better. My actual period was very light and things are looking up!"
Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 23, 2015
1 users found this comment helpful.
For Birth Control "Occasional bloating and spotting, but has worked well overall. Have used for 1 year."
AnnoDomini (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 8, 2013
10 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills
More about Introvale (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel)
- Introvale Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives