User Reviews for Daysee to treat Birth Control

Daysee has an average rating of 3.6 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Birth Control. 30% of those users who reviewed Daysee reported a positive effect, while 70% reported a negative effect.

Daysee Rating Summary

3.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 266 medications used in the treatment of Birth Control.

20% 2
50% 5

Reviews for Daysee

bc February 11, 2021

“This was the first birth control I ever took, and I really liked it. The only side effects I ever had were very painful and swollen boobs. However once I started the second month I started bleeding so much and I’ve never had heavy periods ever. Before getting on bc my periods light-moderate and were 3-4 days. But when I started bleeding mid pack, this time it lasted 8 days and it was the worst extreme pain I’ve ever experienced with severe cramps and excruciating sharp pains. I lost so much blood by the time it finished. My obgyn said it was breakthrough bleeding so she took me off it. If the breakthrough bleeding didn’t happen I would switch back. I would recommend just because it doesn’t cause much side effects at all, and if you don’t want your period to come every month, but other than that I wouldn’t recommend if you suffer from endometriosis or heavy bleeding/irregular periods. It really doesn’t help with that.”

Annoyed uterus January 10, 2021

“Really thought this was gonna work for endo pain and seemed to in the beginning, however the side effects are not worth it, what’s so ever. I have been bleeding for three weeks now, bloated every single day to the point I thought I was pregnant. I’m tired all the time, I’m breaking out, headaches and have period cramps which I never had before, let alone a period - now I don’t stop bleeding or bloating! Absolute worse medication I’ve ever been on and I’ve been on birth control for almost 15 years.”

Danielle September 15, 2020

“I had been using Ashlyna for over a year with no issue, when my insurance carrier made me switch to their pharmacy, then made me switch to Daysee. For three months, I’ve bled continuously, sometimes spotting, sometimes heavy bleeding with cramps (heavier than my periods on Ashlyna). This is supposed to be the exact same chemical makeup as Ashlyna- but something is obviously different. Luckily, once I explained what was going on to a pharmacist at the new pharmacy ran by my insurance carrier- they agreed to switch me back.”

Lisa M · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 26, 2020

“Absolutely horrific. At first it seemed to give me some relief from the debilitating cramps I got for like a week straight every month, but then the cramps came back with a vengeance. I had cramps every single day for a month , literally. Despite not eating any more than before, eating healthily and working out constantly I gained over 10 lbs and felt bloated and sick. I just decided one day to stop taking it. I figured it wasn't helping and is probably making it worse . I threw them away and feel better already. I hate this medication. It's horrible . For me it felt like poison. It made my moods worse , energy lower , was always exhausted. It's garbage”

Concerned · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 19, 2020

“I’ve used Daysee for about 8 months and I have finally stopped... my life has been miserable since month 4. I bled everyday from the fourth month until now (one week off) and the breakthrough bleeding is the heaviest I’ve ever experienced!”

Brooklyn · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 12, 2019

“I decided on Daysee to help with heavy menstrual periods as the first 2 to 3 days of my period is heavy. Well this has been a nightmare. The first two months I had light bleeding every day. It then turned to heavy bleeding every single day. When I say heavy, I mean changing Tampon (Super) & back up overnight pads every single hour. I couldn’t sleep because I was up every hour. I finally had enough & just stopped taking the pills. I had two weeks left of my 3 month supply when I stopped. I have been bleeding heavy for eight days. Yesterday was the first day that I saw signs of the bleeding slowing up.”

Dawn · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 22, 2019

“I looked for some positive reviews before starting this birth control a doctor recommended and didn’t see many but still gave it a try. I suffer from endometriosis (have had laparoscopy, one successful, last one unsuccessful) and have tried MANY birth controls that did not help my symptoms. (Pills, nexplanon, depo) I spotted on Daysee from day 1 until I finished week 12, which made it hard to continue but I’m glad I stuck with it, now only having a period every three months has helped me so much. I still have symptoms of endo, pain, nausea, bloating randomly even not on my cycle (normal with endo) But overall feel a lot better on this pill than not. Not many side effects I’ve noticed. It has completely cleared up my hormonal adult acne which is a major plus. I feel normal again compared to how bad of condition I was in before with my endometriosis pain. If that is your reason for looking into trying this, I recommend it.”

W · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 22, 2019

“I love this medication. I was on name brand Seasonique for a bit, but transferred to generic to save money. I've been on Daysee for 5+ years now, and I absolutely love it. I was put on birth control 10+ years ago for intense migraine headaches, this helped a lot. I didn't gain weight or anything, and I think it makes my periods (when they happen) way more tolerable. Less cramping than before, less crazy breakouts, and almost no emotional mood swings. It has worked great!”

Irritated · Taken for less than 1 month March 20, 2019

“I've been taking Daysee for 10 days now and should be far from a new period. I'm bleeding heavier then I ever have in my life, and I've been having periods for 20 years now! I've been taking generic forms of Seasonique for several years now and have never had issues and quite like not having a period but every 3 months. I called my pharmacy and am making them order the last generic form that I was on, Ashlynna.”

M February 2, 2019

“Was on Camrese for 3 months, no issue. Insurance then switched to Daysee (another generic). 2 weeks in, I've had non stop spotting (never had it in my life), insane acne, and absolutely no sex drive. Worst birth control I have had in my life, and I am switching back to a 1 month pill.”