User Reviews for Estrace Vaginal Cream to treat Atrophic Urethritis

Estrace Vaginal Cream has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Atrophic Urethritis. 33% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 44% reported a negative effect.

Estrace Vaginal Cream Rating Summary

5.0/10 average rating

Compare all 32 medications used in the treatment of Atrophic Urethritis.

Reviews for Estrace Vaginal Cream

Den · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 3, 2018

“I have been using Estrace for 5 yrs -a complete hysterectomy at age 42-can't live without it-no more nightmares, nerves are calm normallly according to my husband-HA! & don't have hot flashes. I am fortunate that my insurance has always covered It but in Jan 2018,a generic came out & my insurance would only pay for the generic. I was fine with that- but two months later I realized the generic was not working. All my symptoms had returned full blown! My husband told me to go to pharmacy and pay whatever the name brand Estrace costs! It would have been $325!! I told the Pharmacist my symptoms on the generic and he called my insurance company- told them I had had a reaction to generic-they then covered the name brand - within 24 hours I felt like a new person and better each day. I want to say here-the generic did not work for me. Keep working it women-there IS A way to have a GREAT AND HAPPY LIFE after menopause!”

amysm58 October 12, 2019

“I used this once 3 weeks ago. Immediately had horrible burning and was up all night with what felt like a UTI. Am now on my 3rd antibiotic due to the inflammation and feel like these symptoms will never go away. It may be a Godsend for some, but if you are allergic, it is a nightmare.”

Jill Konvitz April 8, 2017

“I have used Estrace samples for 6 months or so..... I ran out and went to buy another tube... 375.00!! And my insurance didn't cover any of it. (Costco was 325.00) I called my doctor and they gave me a coupon, but my insurance didn't work with it. So over priced... and my insurance just went up a 100 dollars a month... I just can't buy a medicine that is so over priced. I thought it would be 50 dollars or so... there must be something else we can use? Also, the information I read said: estrogens may increase the chances of getting cancer of the uterus. Why would we want to take this? I've got to do more homework and find something better!!”

DeDe126 April 23, 2016

“I have been using Estrace cream for 11 years and it's been working. I use about 1/3 applicator every 5 or 6 days. Suddenly, it stopped working. I don't have a bladder infection, I already went through yeast infection treatment both Diflucan and vaginal creams, and my vagina still burns. The Estrace cream relieves it, but only for about 6 or 10 hours. I am 70 and not sexually active. I know years ago the urologist said everything look kind of shriveled up and dry down there. Could the hormone cream just not work anymore? Now what do I do?”

taragurl February 10, 2016

“My urologist has just put me on the cream 3 times a week for preventing uti's. I just started using it so not sure if it will help with this but I pray that it does because the past year I have had one UTI after another and I am tired if being on antibiotics all the time. The antibiotics are so hard on my gut. Anyways no libido and hopefully that will improve too. So far no bad side effects either so that's good. I will be. 60 in may. I always was very active sexually now I don't even want to be touched and my husband is not happy but understanding. So anyways will report back and hopefully this cream is a miracle worker!”

Hysto September 27, 2017

“Yesterday was the first time I used Estrace Vaginal Cream. I have experienced burning and throbbing. I will not use it again My co-pay was $146.73. Wish there would of been samples. I could of saved the money.”

Cherriecee · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2016

“I started using Estrace because of frequent urination with burning, and dryness. I started menopause 4 yrs ago. When I use Estrace after 2 days I have to stop due to bleeding, and cramping that lasts for a week. I'm not a fan!”