User Reviews for Esterified estrogens / methyltestosterone

Also known as: Covaryx, Covaryx HS, EEMT, EEMT DS, EEMT HS, Essian, Essian H.S., Estratest, Estratest H.S., Menogen, Menogen HS, Syntest DS, Syntest HS

Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone Rating Summary

7.8/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 24 medications used in the treatment of Hot Flashes.

Reviews for Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone to treat Hot Flashes

Estratest H.S. (esterified estrogens / methyltestosterone): "Intense hot flashes all day and night. By the time one started to go away another started."

Lady EJ (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2016

Estratest (esterified estrogens / methyltestosterone): "I have been using estratest for over 25years. I do not have any complaints except the cost. If I don't take it I get migraines and mood changes something awful. My insurance company will not cover any part of the cost. But they will cover estrace or any other less costly type. Do you have any advise"

costly October 24, 2015

Estratest H.S. (esterified estrogens / methyltestosterone): "After hysterectomy, the hot flashes and night sweats were awful, and I had no sex drive/sensations at all. The Estratest combination got rid of my hot flashes and night sweats and helped with the lack of sex drive and sensations. Also felt more clear-headed. I took the 0.625/1.25 dosage. I plan to reduce dosage as I can to eventually wean myself from the drugs entirely."

Anonymous June 9, 2009