User Reviews for Prosom

Insomnia

rmg2108 · Taken for 10 years or more November 19, 2015

For Insomnia: “I absolutely LOVE Prosom. I have experienced chronic Insomina my entire life, but when I go through an extreme "bout" I Prosom and it ALWAYS works and I never feel drowsy, have difficulty waking or any negative side effects. I think it's the best sleeping pill of them all. I can only get the generic now and fear it will stop being manufactured! No other sleeping pill has ever been this effective! I highly recommend it!”

Anonymous November 13, 2010

For Insomnia: “Worked very well the first week, now in week 2 not so well. Great for short term.”