User Reviews for Steglatro

Diabetes, Type 2

Mike · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 27, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2: “This has been awesome my sugars have been the best they have ever been. Mornings used to be 200s NOW avg 150-170, after work used to be 200+, NOW 150-170, before dinner used to be 150, NOW low 100s. I do use with 35 units of Lantus at bedtime and have ended using mealtime insulin regularly ( only use when I spike over 200 ) and even then the amount is drastically lower as 5 units lowers 50-75 on meter. Not experiencing any side effect issues. Taking 5mg dose.”

Audreyrina · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 22, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I have been taking Steglatro for over a month now and wow my numbers have gone down from the highest 351 to high 254 in to 150-166 range fasting. With diet change . This medicine has really helped me meet my goal numbers”

Amy · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 5, 2020

For Diabetes, Type 2: “While taking this medication Steglatro my BG numbers were great. I am a type 1 diabetic and was using this medication to improve my A1c. I took this medication for about 4 months with a reoccurring yeast Infection about every 3 weeks. I decided to discontinue this medication although my numbers were great I couldn't live with the terrible yeast Infections.”

Carolyn · Taken for less than 1 month February 18, 2020

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I use Steglatro 5mg to help reduce the amount of insulin I need to take. I have T1DM. It works very well at reducing my numbers! I am disappointed to say that I may have to go off of it because I get daily headaches. I just started this medication 2 weeks ago, and woke up the first night with a headache. I am going to give it more time, and hopefully the headaches go away so I can stay on this medication!!”

Anonymous June 27, 2020

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I got diabetic ketoacidosis acidosis from Steglatro and ended up in the ICU”

marcel October 2, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I have a headache all the time and dizzy”

Alex the Great · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Works very well ☺️.”