User Reviews for Promacta

Thrombocytopenia

1 review 40 medications
Summary of Promacta reviews 6.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Promacta

For Aplastic Anemia "I have been taking Promacta for two months for Aplastic Anemia and have seen no increase in my hemoglobin count. I have had no significant side effects, but do not think the drug is effective in my case, too bad it's probably chemo for me. The drug is easy to take if you can find the proper time. I take it around 4 am when I first wake up then try to get some more sleep. Hope it works for you."

no nickname December 27, 2017

For Aplastic Anemia "It didn’t cause any side effects, and, more important, I’m not dead. That’s pretty good."

TheMeerkat (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2017

For Thrombocytopenia "I have been on eltrombpag for two years. I have had no side effects but my platelet count says about 20 to 30,000. I get treatment through the VA."

I take 50MG once a day at night (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 8, 2013

For Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura "My platelet count was dangerously low. After taking 50mg Promacta daily, my count was 275 after one month. I have not had any side effects whatsoever. However, I am curious as to why dairy is prohibited for four hours before and after taking medication. The only other negative is the cost. Thank God for insurance help."

Rushbuzz September 19, 2011