User Reviews for Jasmiel

Jasmiel has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Jasmiel reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

Birth Control
Summary of Jasmiel reviews 1.0 3 reviews

meowkittn May 19, 2021

For Birth Control: “I used to take another generic version of Yaz and it has no side effects but jasmiel has made my cramps worse and I often get heavy spotting and I’ve noticed my acne still flares up too, I’d recommend yaz or gianvi instead.”

Jane · Taken for less than 1 month December 16, 2020

For Birth Control: “I have been taking Jasmiel for 3 weeks and started coughing up blood. Do not recommend.”

AnneP · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 27, 2019

For Birth Control: “I’ve been in Yaz other forms of generics for close to 2 years with no sided effects until the pharmacy gave me this version. I have been bleeding heavily clotted for 3 weeks. Highly encourage another generic version or brand name specifically”