User Reviews for Unisom SleepGels

Insomnia 5.1

Reviews for Unisom SleepGels

Bdaddy · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 4, 2020

For Insomnia: “I find using these Unisom SleepGels a couple of nights a week work well. I rotate between the sleepgels and Benadryl work well.”

Can’t sleep · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 24, 2020

For Insomnia: “Started taking these Unisom sleep gel a year ago. Very effective. I was taking them only Sunday night through Thursday night. I noticed I was getting very nauseous on the weekends and couldn’t pinpoint why. I felt amazing throughout the week. Horrible on weekends. Found out it was because I wasn’t taking them on weekends. Now I have to take them every night I am very worried it will get me sick. But the nausea is so bad.”

user · Taken for less than 1 month January 7, 2020

For Insomnia: “I’ve taken two 50mg pills and I am wide awake, other sleeping medications have done a way better job but they eventually stopped working which is why I switched brands to see if it’d help, I feel like I wasted money”

Monti · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 5, 2019

For Insomnia: “Helps me fall asleep fast but the side effects are insane. I usually get around 7 hours of sleep and every time I take this pill it makes me feel super dizzy and weird in the morning. Also one day in class I either experienced micro sleep or passed out for a solid 2 seconds but it was scary and I’m almost positive it was due to this softgel pill.”

SilverB33 · Taken for less than 1 month January 30, 2019

For Insomnia: “I tried one today (50mg) and hasn't kicked in after 30minutes. If you are someone with pretty bad insomnia this isn't effective at all.”

andyonanon · Taken for less than 1 month January 8, 2018

For Insomnia: “For the first couple days it worked like a charm, but after a while I guess I grew a tolerance for it? Good if you have occasional sleeplessness. ”

AMHNLM July 22, 2017

For Insomnia: “I have extreme insomnia and I've taken everything that's is suppose to help you sleep since I was 14yrs old. Please see a professional for your insomnia because OTC sleep aids don't work most of time n you can do damage to ur internal organs by taking more n more. Lunesta BEST EVER!”

STILL SLEEPLESS · Taken for less than 1 month June 28, 2017

For Insomnia: “Garbage .. Don't waste your $$$.. Took as directed at 11pm and still tossing and turning at 1:22am.. Buyer beware .. A total waste .”

Quir June 21, 2017

For Insomnia: “At first I thought I found the perfect drug, I slept finally! But the side effects for are pretty much there. (Dizzy, blurred vision, strange emotions, anxiety) and after every use they are getting stronger.”

Kimgu March 15, 2017

For Insomnia: “There are no side effects. It works well.”

Hollibird August 4, 2016

For Insomnia: “does absolutely nothing. I took 2, then 2 more a few hours later”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 15, 2016

For Insomnia: “This medication works well if taken as directed for your insomnia and for no longer than about 1 month. I began taking 1-50mg twice a week which worked very well but I continued to increase the dosage every 2 weeks. It did make me tired enough to fall right to sleep after about 45 minutes of taking it and with no drowsiness the following morning. ”

Angeljennings · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 20, 2015

For Insomnia: “Tried this after my new Dr took me off of Ambien that I'd been on for 3 1/2 years by a sleep Dr for my insomnia, I can stay wide awake for up to 48 hours & then if I do fall asleep only get between 2-6 hours of sleep. New Dr thinks I'm depressed BUT I'm far from that & keeps wanting to put me on depression medicine!! Called sleep Dr back in Iowa to tell new Dr here in Louisiana that I have insomnia which she did BUT new Dr doesn't believe sleep specialist!!”

Anonymous November 18, 2011

For Insomnia: “Have tried all sorts of prescription medicine from my doctor, but found these worked so well. ”

DownTown3500 September 26, 2010

For Insomnia: “I really like Unisom SleepGels. I work at night, so sometimes I have difficulty sleeping mornings. They help me get the sleep I need, with no grogginess. And I only take them when I'm too hyped up to go to sleep, but I need to sleep. ”

Anonymous February 8, 2010

For Insomnia: “I have used for two years. Works every time but had to increase dosage to 100 mg after first year.”

Anonymous October 19, 2009

For Insomnia: “I did not sleep at all in fact I stayed up longer. ”

Anonymous July 25, 2009

For Insomnia: “I love Unisom Sleep Gels. I can't go to sleep and then can't stay asleep. This has fixed that with no grogginess next morning, no matter if you sleep 4 or 5 hours or 8 or 9 hours and feel the same. No hallucinations or anything. Best yet it's over the counter and cheap.”