User Reviews for Unisom SleepGels

Learn more about Unisom SleepGels.

Insomnia 13 reviews 106 medications

5.3
Summary of Unisom SleepGels reviews 13 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Unisom SleepGels

For Insomnia "I have extreme insomnia and I've taken everything that's is suppose to help you sleep since I was 14yrs old. Please see a professional for your insomnia because OTC sleep aids don't work most of time n you can do damage to ur internal organs by taking more n more. Lunesta BEST EVER!"

AMHNLM July 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Garbage .. Don't waste your $$$.. Took as directed at 11pm and still tossing and turning at 1:22am.. Buyer beware .. A total waste ."

STILL SLEEPLESS (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "At first I thought I found the perfect drug, I slept finally! But the side effects for are pretty much there. (Dizzy, blurred vision, strange emotions, anxiety) and after every use they are getting stronger."

Quir June 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "There are no side effects. It works well."

Kimgu March 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "does absolutely nothing. I took 2, then 2 more a few hours later"

Hollibird August 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "obscurity.... hard to differentiate between being asleep and being awake...... very uncomfortable..... lost in a fog..... dreams tended to meld into a version of reality but not .... will not ever take unisom again ... not sure if it was a reaction I only"

fuck off June 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "This medication works well if taken as directed for your insomnia and for no longer than about 1 month. I began taking 1-50mg twice a week which worked very well but I continued to increase the dosage every 2 weeks. It did make me tired enough to fall right to sleep after about 45 minutes of taking it and with no drowsiness the following morning. "

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 15, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Tried this after my new Dr took me off of Ambien that I'd been on for 3 1/2 years by a sleep Dr for my insomnia, I can stay wide awake for up to 48 hours & then if I do fall asleep only get between 2-6 hours of sleep. New Dr thinks I'm depressed BUT I'm far from that & keeps wanting to put me on depression medicine!! Called sleep Dr back in Iowa to tell new Dr here in Louisiana that I have insomnia which she did BUT new Dr doesn't believe sleep specialist!!"

Angeljennings (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 20, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Have tried all sorts of prescription medicine from my doctor, but found these worked so well. "

Anonymous November 18, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I really like Unisom SleepGels. I work at night, so sometimes I have difficulty sleeping mornings. They help me get the sleep I need, with no grogginess. And I only take them when I'm too hyped up to go to sleep, but I need to sleep. "

DownTown3500 September 26, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I have used for two years. Works every time but had to increase dosage to 100 mg after first year."

Anonymous February 8, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I did not sleep at all in fact I stayed up longer. "

Anonymous October 19, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I love Unisom Sleep Gels. I can't go to sleep and then can't stay asleep. This has fixed that with no grogginess next morning, no matter if you sleep 4 or 5 hours or 8 or 9 hours and feel the same. No hallucinations or anything. Best yet it's over the counter and cheap."

Anonymous July 25, 2009