User Reviews for Diphenhydramine/hydrocortisone topical

Pruritus   10.0

MAM September 18, 2020

HC-Derma-Pax (diphenhydramine / hydrocortisone) for Pruritus: “This stuff is great! I get poison oak from my pets. This takes away the itch right away. I am also allergic to spider and wasp bites. I spray it on. Really helps.”

M2426G · Taken for 10 years or more July 22, 2017

HC-Derma-Pax (diphenhydramine / hydrocortisone) for Pruritus: “HC DERMA-PAX was my "go to" anti-itch Spray for alLergic reactions ranging from poison ivy to sycamore leaves. Where can I order this now? Did they go out of business because they had something that worked?”

Take_A_Hike · Taken for 10 years or more May 31, 2012

HC-Derma-Pax (diphenhydramine / hydrocortisone) for Pruritus: “I am an avid hiker and for bug bites, poison oak, poison ivy, and poison sumac there is nothing better. I am never without it after suffering from poison oak.”

More about diphenhydramine / hydrocortisone topical