User Reviews for Cambia

Migraine 25 reviews 81 medications

8.6
Summary of Cambia reviews 25 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Cambia

For Migraine "Although no medication completely rids my migraines (I get stroke like symptoms with my migraines) aura with numbness on right or left side- depending on side of pain, dizziness and off balance. It's absolutely horrible! But when I take Cambia right away it relives the killer pain! I still get my warning signs but the migraine passes much more quickly with this medication! It does tend to make me feel a little weird-my nerves feel over sensitive. But I got a migraine around 8am today took cambia! And on my way to work at 12:30pm! Miracle!"

Sarah Manns August 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I've had migraines for decades, did all kinds of naturopaths, acupuncture iridologist, meds & Botox injections. I have used two packets of Cambia and so far so good. Will continue to see how it goes. There are many warnings with this drug. So be aware & in the meantime keep healing"

Good Luck Stay Medically Safe June 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I was having frequent migraines to the point where it was making me hate life and cry all the time. I was scared to take it but it worked within two minutes. If you are scared and feel hopeless try this medication it will literally save you from the drowning that migraines can make you feel. Its the only medication I can say that is truly magic."

BeeGee123 April 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I have had debilitating migraines for over 25 years. I have tried EVERY type of migraine medication- hoping each time the new one would work- and would be so frustrated every time. I previously thought my migraines were hormone related, but have now realized they are also caused by changes in the weather/ air pressure. My neurologist has tried many medications, and finally Cambia! Cambia is by far the best thing I have used- If I can take it as soon as I feel the migraine coming on, it works great! I have been taking it for 6 months, and only a couple of times it didn't work. I also started taking 400mg of magnesium glycinate every day and I feel it has also helped in migraine prevention. Hope this helps others as much as it has helped me!"

Terri J H April 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Mama said "If it's too good to be true, it probably is". Except for Cambia. This is good stuff. I get headaches so often I don't often notice unless it's a bad one. Relief comes within 10 to 15 minutes. Maybe even less on an empty stomach. Pain, throbbing, sensitivity, all of it. Best part- I can take it at work (elementary special needs teacher) with no impairment, drowsiness, or pesky side effects whatsoever. That's a BIG deal when working with kids. I keep two packets in my wallet at all times. PS: The taste, mint and black jellybeans, was hard for me to swallow at first. But it's no worse than NyQuil or Robitussin or any of the other horrid things we take to feel better. So what?"

TheOther77 (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Cambia is Diclofenac Potassium. This company added flavor consisting of mint and anis (liquorish flavor). Also they added aspartame which is not a good thing. They charge hundreds of dollars for only nine powders. The actual drug of Diclofenac Potassium is cheap and you get a 30 day supply. I just crushed the pill into a powder and took with water just like the Cambia...worked just as fast and tasted better, because it had NO taste. Don't be fooled by the makers of Cambia. It is just another Epi Pen scandal story."

Cambia Hoax (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I've had the intense headaches for months took one dose and gone!!! Worked for me tasted good"

Meye Akeen Hed September 3, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Really did the trick for my migraine with no side effects. Tastes terrible but I'll take that over a migraine any day!"

A Nonie Mouse July 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I found this medication online with some web searches during major migraine. I asked my neurologist for a prescription and fortunately she agreed. She'd never heard of it before, so was hesitant. My insurance covers this a better price than other migraine abortants. It's my go to now. I highly recommend. Use as little water as possible, then rinse the cup with water and drink whatever residue. It works wonders and truly dosen't taste bad."

kismetangel (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 29, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Effective if you catch it early. Works quickly."

Honky February 12, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Present migraine has plagued me for 2 weeks despite my customary meds (->treximet, ->percocet 10mg, -> imitrex injections, not in same day of course). I also do botox migraine every three months. I not only suffer with common symptoms, debilitating headache, nausea, light/sound sensitivities, I also have numbness, unilateral paralysis, and even blindness. I've tried most approved treatments, including "off label" medications, with ranging levels of relief. I've yet to find a preventative aka "miracle drug", although, botox has effectively reduced the number of my "headache" days. At any rate, my migraine specialist gave me samples of Cambia at last visit and today I remembered I had it. It quickly took a level 9 to a level 3."

Chronic Hemiplegic Migraine (taken for less than 1 month) December 18, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "This is a miracle! I've had migraines since I was 6, diagnosed with chronic daily migraines when I was 14 and have not been able to find a reprieve from the pain. On a scale of 1 to 10 my pain is usually around a 4 on a good day and a 8 or 9 on a bad one. On a bad day I take a dose of Cambia and an Imitrex subcutaneous injection and it completely knocks out my migraine! In all my years of having migraines I never thought that was possible. Even when I don't take the injection the Cambia alone brings a level 8 migraine down to a 3 which is manageable."

Lilly0892 November 16, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "taste terriable. made my stomach hurt and did nothing for headache"

bbww (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Doesn't taste too bad for having to drink it. It is effective. Doesn't seem to have to have any negative effects on me. and works quickly especially compared to other pain meds."

ScarlettO August 25, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Did not work for me at all. Since 2005 until now I've been on every non narcotic and narcotic meds for my migraines that in spring & summer increases them to 5-7 times a week. I've even had the injections even though I'd always say no way would I allow it but then I did them because if it would've helped it would be so worth it. I'm now quite desperate as I have no decent quality of life anymore. White brain matter was first detected in 2005 which led to more tests and found out it's Multiple Sclerosis that was causing it and in 2006 there was a tumor caught by Cat Scan deep in the left cerebellum. Surgeons say I'd have a 50/50 chance of dying. I hate to say it but migraines 5-7 days a week is not exactly living."

Mystique420 July 25, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "This medication is the only one that works for me to relieve my migraines. Although I am curious why I can only take it once a week. My migraines occur daily."

LizShew June 11, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I have been taking Firocet for years and it has been moderately effective for my migraines , which I usually have one per week. My Dr. last week recommended Cambia, was skeptical about it but was in agony and gave it a try. Within 45 minutes I was up and functional. Will only use in severe cases. Also very costly if you have no insurance."

fsb November 25, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "This drug works so fast, I had my migraine gone in 15 minutes. It's fabulous!"

Anonymous October 30, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I suffer from cluster headaches and they are no fun. Had one this morning and took 10 mg Percocet. It did not take it away. I was a little skeptical about a Cambia pack I got from doctor, but after 3 hours and no relief I took it and within 30 minutes it was gone. Been suffering from these for 18 years and will keep some this on hand just in case."

gcharle September 20, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Have only used it twice, and ONLY as a "rescue" med from my Dr. It worked within 20 minutes and lasted the whole day. I'm only instructed to use it no more than twice a week. I suffer all the other days and have had this headache for 4 years now. Also starting some new meds to figure out what will PREVENT them."

Marem33 (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Given a sample by doctor. Have suffered from a headache for 24/7 for last 18 months. One dose and I got the first relief I've ever had since my injury causing headache. Miracle!"

Redhotfunbunny May 4, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Finally took the sample given to me by my doctor after nothing else was making a dent in my migraine after approximately 12 hours. This worked literally within an hour. Felt wonderful and not at all "fuzzy" headed. Will always be keeping a dose of this on hand with me."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "It works completely within 30 to 60 minutes. However my migraines do come back the next day. Am a little concerned about taking Cambia everyday. Have been getting migraines daily for the last 8 days. The meds you take daily to stop migraines make me feel like I'm wrapped in cotton and out of touch with the world. "

Anonymous May 30, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I have suffered from prolonged migraines for over 20 years. This is the first medicine I have used that relieved my pain. My recent migraine was going on twelve hours when it was suggested that I try this medication. Within 1 1/2 hours it was gone. I am hoping not to use it again for a while, however the next time I need Cambia and it works, I will have found my miracle."

Anonymous November 27, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I love Cambia. I took 4 doses of Imitrex in a 24 hour period and couldn't get rid of a migraine. Out of desperation I took a sample dose of Cambia my doctor gave me and my migraine was gone in 15 minutes. I called my doctor and had him call in a prescription for me. It was the fastest acting pain reliever ever."

Anonymous November 7, 2011