User Reviews for Cambia

Migraine 7.2

Reviews for Cambia

Gene · Taken for less than 1 month July 21, 2020

For Migraine: “Woke up with a migraine with an aura this morning. I took Cambia straight away with breakfast. It worked about halfway, but, Now I’m feeling dizzy and tired with lingering head pain. I use heavy equipment for work and will have to take the day off unfortunately.”

Evita July 20, 2020

For Migraine: “Cambia is a life changing drug for me and my migraines but the catch is it only works paired with Sumatriptan. I have to take Sumatriptan first then a half hour to an hour later I take Cambia and regardless of how severe the migraine is, this combo knocks it out. Sumatriptan alone or Cambia alone doesn’t work but together these two drugs work wonders! I also wish Cambia wasn’t so expensive. That is another downfall to this drug.”

Gen · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 16, 2020

For Migraine: “Cambia does not stop headaches at all. Just makes me sleepy. A waste of money.”

Annehunter May 4, 2020

For Migraine: “Cambia did not touch my moigraine. Had no side effects thank goodness as I would have been mad if I had them and no relief. Don't waste the money on this.”

Pagis · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 4, 2020

For Migraine: “Life changing medicine!!!! I use for migraines I get from post concussion syndrome, & NO drug has been as effective as cambia. For me, the only con is it tastes kinda gross, but comparing to the fact that it is by far the quickest & most effective suppressant I’ve ever used, you can deal with the taste. Sadly quite expensive but for me it is worth it”

Freezy April 28, 2020

For Migraine: “Have suffered from migraines for the past 10 years. I’m always interested to try new medications. Personally I found cambia to be one of the worst. I found little to no relief. The taste is horrid especially when your taste buds are heightened and extra sensitive. I experienced the worst side effects, which included, diarrhea, dizziness, anxiety and nausea for days.”

Rainmaker · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 1, 2020

For Migraine: “Unfortunately Cambia , it didn't work for my migraines at all.”

sympathomimetic · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 21, 2020

For Migraine: “I find that Cambia works quite well and quite fast, especially when taken on an empty stomach. It doesn't last long though, and I typically only get an hour or two of pain relief before it wears off. Also, it's quite inconvenient to administer and really only suitable for home use. Because of the above reasons, I sought out a different analgesic for my migraines and headaches. I am currently taking Tramacet, and I find that it works much better and lasts much longer.”

Ely · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2020

For Migraine: “I didn't find this medicine to be effective at all. I followed the instructions and took it at the onset of my migraine. Not only did it not stop or dull the migraine, but my migraine got worst. The only thing that subdued the pain was a triptain.”

JoyB · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 29, 2019

For Migraine: “Cambia has gotten rid of EVERY migraine I’ve ever had for years. It’s not only the best thing I’ve tried, it’s the only thing that works. I’ve tried maxalt, fioricet, literally everything. This is a true lifesaver.”

Ig · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 6, 2019

For Migraine: “I have chronic daily headaches/migraine and I take topiramate and Aimovig for prevention and I've tried triptans and other pain relieving options for migraine but they've stopped working so my doctor recommended Cambia. I've tried it multiple times and it's done absolutely NOTHING. I'm very glad if it works for someone else but it's just an NSAID powder..”

Staylor · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 5, 2019

For Migraine: “Honestly this is my Go-To when my migraine is an 8 or higher. Taken on an empty stomach with very minimal water used to mix. Take as a shot, Then fill the glass with an entire water bottle to get what’s left over and hydrate your body. Afterwards relax maybe even a small 20-30 minute nap after and I'm good to go like I never even had a migraine in the first place! They do tend to be expensive so like I said I only use when 8 or higher since I take Aimovig shot once a month to keep the headaches down.”

Migraine gone · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 4, 2018

For Migraine: “This is the only rescue medicine that has helped get rid of a migraine. I did get daith piercings ( The daith is a small piece of cartilage in the inner ear) and that seemed to rid me completely of migraines for a couple of years but they have started back again. Unfortunately I can't afford the $500+ prescription now that I'm working and have regular insurance.”

Andie · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 21, 2018

For Migraine: “Cambia works perfectly for me. I get zero side effects from it, so I take it at the first sign of aura or pain because there's no side effect trade off. BUT even when I haven't been able to take it at onset, it still works for me. If taken hours in, it sometimes doesn't remove all pain , but I take another and that one always takes the rest of the pain away. But since I don't get dizzy or drowsy, I keep it with me at all times and take it wherever I am. It's given me my life back. Sometimes my sensitivity to light & sound stays a bit. This isn't a side effect of the med, I think it's just that I still have a migraine in the background, with no pain. Maybe it's just post migraine fog though, as it doesn't present right away. It's hours after. Tip: works best on empty stomach. Wait to take it for 15-30 minutes if stomach is full. Don't drink or eat anything for another 30 minutes while it's absorbing into your stomach lining.”

Hank-A · Taken for less than 1 month September 16, 2018

For Migraine: “Thank you Terri J H...I tried your migraine prevention method of 400 mg Magnesium glycinate every day and it worked like magic. In my case, I have been taking 400 mg Magnesium + 500 mg Acetaminophen and a glass of water with lime/lemon...and my migraine/headache has reduced 98% in one week. ”

HKTinker · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 18, 2018

For Migraine: “After trying many other migraine medications, like most, I found this to be the best with the least amount of side effects. It only takes between 20 minutes to 1 hour to start working. For me, the side effects are minimal. I don't get drowsy or feel weird, but certainly shouldn't operate any machinery or do any heavy thinking. Honestly, I feel pretty good, like I could do stuff, but found I have a slight disconnect to the brain. So it is safer to just kick your feet up while on this medication & rest for a few hours. The only down side for me is that to completely get rid of migraine & no reoccurrence, I need to take a second dosage. But to me it is worth it & really helps me rid those awful migraines. My last insurance covered this medication & I only needed to pay $25, but now I may have to pay up to $600. Not sure yet on the cost. Trying to get the script filled now.”

Punkin · Taken for less than 1 month June 23, 2018

For Migraine: “Went to see my neurologist, on a 0-10 scale mine was a 10. It was awful, I hurt all over, balance was off, even a busted capillary in my right eye so it was fuzzy. Before I left he gave me the powder Cambia (which I had taken pill many years ago with no help) and this miracle powder was no different - it had no affect on my migraine !!! My other Neuro had me on stadholder nasal spray and it helped. I'd been on it for years. Why change something that helps ??!??!!!!”

Necole Anderson · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 23, 2018

For Migraine: “Miracle drug for me for my migraines.”

HKSS December 6, 2017

For Migraine: “I've taken triptans for years as an abortive therapy, and recently started on some preventatives. My neurologist thought that I should try Cambia, saying that it was faster-acting (and better for me in the long term - not sure if I buy that, after looking at the side effects) than triptans. It lessened the intensity of my migraine for about two hours, after which my migraine was worse than ever. I ended up having to take a double dose of triptan. The package that I have (sample) does contain aspartame, which I know I don't react well to, so perhaps that was part of the problem. Anyway, I won't be trying it again. The powder dissolves quickly, but I found the taste pretty awful - like drinking toothpaste.”

Joybelley · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 3, 2017

For Migraine: “This medication has truly changed my life. It gets rid of every migraine every single time. The only issue is that the two insurances I’ve tried to fill it on won’t approve. It’s hundreds of dollars for 5 (?) packets I think. Must of us can’t afford that.”

Cambia SCAM · Taken for less than 1 month October 29, 2017

For Migraine: “As Cambia Hoax said, it's mint and anise-flavored diclofenac potassium, with artificial sweeteners (sucralose, i.e., Splenda, not aspartame) and some other inactive ingredients. It's priced at only ~$600 for nine 50mg packets, while the actual cost is pennies. If this is not a scam, I don't know what is...”

Sarah Manns August 21, 2017

For Migraine: “Although no medication completely rids my migraines (I get stroke like symptoms with my migraines) aura with numbness on right or left side- depending on side of pain, dizziness and off balance. It's absolutely horrible! But when I take Cambia right away it relives the killer pain! I still get my warning signs but the migraine passes much more quickly with this medication! It does tend to make me feel a little weird-my nerves feel over sensitive. But I got a migraine around 8am today took cambia! And on my way to work at 12:30pm! Miracle!”

Good Luck Stay Medically Safe June 22, 2017

For Migraine: “I've had migraines for decades, did all kinds of naturopaths, acupuncture iridologist, meds & Botox injections. I have used two packets of Cambia and so far so good. Will continue to see how it goes. There are many warnings with this drug. So be aware & in the meantime keep healing”

BeeGee123 April 11, 2017

For Migraine: “I was having frequent migraines to the point where it was making me hate life and cry all the time. I was scared to take it but it worked within two minutes. If you are scared and feel hopeless try this medication it will literally save you from the drowning that migraines can make you feel. Its the only medication I can say that is truly magic.”

Terri J H April 10, 2017

For Migraine: “I have had debilitating migraines for over 25 years. I have tried EVERY type of migraine medication- hoping each time the new one would work- and would be so frustrated every time. I previously thought my migraines were hormone related, but have now realized they are also caused by changes in the weather/ air pressure. My neurologist has tried many medications, and finally Cambia! Cambia is by far the best thing I have used- If I can take it as soon as I feel the migraine coming on, it works great! I have been taking it for 6 months, and only a couple of times it didn't work. I also started taking 400mg of magnesium glycinate every day and I feel it has also helped in migraine prevention. Hope this helps others as much as it has helped me!”